Anderson Creek Club is a private, gated community on 1,700 acres that is master-planned to include custom-built homes, wooded homesites, townhomes, condominiums and carriage homes. Its recreation package is top-shelf, headlined by 18 holes of Davis Love III golf.
Love, the 1997 PGA Championship winner, took special care in designing his first signature course in North Carolina.
Anderson Creek Club reflects the natural excellence of North Carolina Sandhills golf—rolling emerald fairways bordered by longleaf pines and ornamental grasses.
Extensive “roll-off” areas around undulating greens offer a glimpse into the classic Donald Ross architecture seen throughout this region. The club’s proximity to the historic village of Pinehurst makes Anderson Creek Club a must-play for golfers traveling to the area. Send me more information about Anderson Creek Club!
Anderson Creek Club: Active Lifestyle
In addition to golf, staying fit and enjoying life are Anderson Creek Club mainstays. Recreational options include a new clubhouse with fitness room, tennis courts, swimming pool and spa, nature trails and sheltered picnic areas.
The headwater of the Anderson Creek located right on the club grounds, so residents can easily enjoy 19 well-stocked fishing ponds, plus canoeing and paddle boating.
Waterfalls and fountains are located throughout the community with seating and viewing areas for the quiet relaxation every vacation needs. Take a stroll on a footbridge to one of the many quaint gazebos located throughout the community or explore wildlife along the club’s nature trail. Send me more information about Anderson Creek Club!
A Military Welcome
The Anderson Creek Club family has respectfully accepted the critical responsibility of providing a ‘Military Welcoming Community’ by providing support and services to military families to ensure that military families can ‘knock on no wrong door.’
The understanding military residents of Anderson Creek Club are well positioned and eager to provide the additional support needed for managing the stresses of deployment, reintegration and basic everyday life. See more information about the community’s military welcome below.
- Homesites, priced from $59,900
- Condominiums, priced from $174,900-189,900
- Carriage homes, priced from $244,900-249,900
- 55+ Patio homes, priced from $249,900 to $350,000
- Custom and semi-custom homes, priced from $299,900
- Estate homes, priced from $429,900
- Send me more information about Anderson Creek Club!
- Private, gated, master-planned community
- 24-hour manned gatehouse and security patrol
- Most homes close to parks or open space
- 18-hole, par-72 golf course at 7,180 yards by Davis Love III
- Pro shop staffed with PGA certified professionals
- Golf practice range, putting and chipping greens
- Clubhouse with fitness room
- 19 well-stocked fishing ponds
- Nature trails, sheltered picnic areas
- Canoeing and paddleboats
- Tennis courts
- Swimming pool
- Spa pool
- Basketball court, bocce court, shuffleboard
- Recreation field, picnic pavilion, waterfall park
- Go-quet course (combination of golf and croquet)
- New clubhouse
- Dining Car Bar & Grill
- 19 well-stocked ponds
- 23 parks
Convenient to Fayetteville, Pinehurst and Raleigh, Anderson Creek is an easy drive to ocean beaches, cool mountains, and the educational and cultural center that is the North Carolina Triangle.
Anderson Creek Club is an oasis in the middle of it all, with close proximity to hospitals, shopping, schools, colleges and universities, restaurants, businesses and industries.
The community is situated within 20 minutes of downtown Fayetteville, 10 minutes of Fort Bragg, 45 minutes of Pinehurst and 50 minutes of Raleigh.
Awards & Honors
- Named a “Top 50 Best Master-Planned Community in the U.S.,” by Where to Retire, 2011
- Awarded 4 1/2 stars by Golf Digest
- Named an “America’s 100 Best Community,” by Where to Retire, 2009
- Awarded 4 Stars by Golf Digest’s “Places to Play”
- Named a “100 Best Master-Planned Community,” by Where to Retire, 2007
- Named “Best New Course in North Carolina,” by North Carolina magazine, 2001
Anderson Creek Club, Spring Lake NC invites you to come visit as a couple and tour the community. Lodging is $99 per night (three-night maximum stay) and includes one round of golf.
The new Inn at Anderson Creek Golf Club is tucked amid longleaf pines lining the 18th fairway of the Davis Love III-designed golf course. Just steps from the Clubhouse & Grill, the Inn offers all-suite guest rooms. Send me more information about the Anderson Creek Club!
Stay & Play Package
Anderson Creek Club, Spring Lake, NC Pick the best discovery package that suits your budget and interest. Stay for 1-3 days with lodging and golf included.
The 3-day/2-night package includes lodging in the luxurious and spacious suites of the Inn at Anderson Creek. Cost: $204, plus tax, based on double occupancy. One day and one night is just $84.50.
- Raleigh-Durham International, about 90 minutes away
- Fayetteville Regional Airport, about 45 minutes away