The GlenLakes golf club community is a private, gated enclave that covers 1,400 acres on Florida’s pristine Nature Coast. Woven into its wide landscape of native terrain are lush fairways, spring-fed lakes and shady stands of oaks and pines.
Broad, palm-lined boulevards and quiet, well-lit streets lead to inviting neighborhoods of distinctive villas and custom homes.
GlenLakes golf club community homes have golf/water views.
In the heart of the community lies an outstanding array of amenities, including a championship, 18-hole golf course designed by Ron Garl and a lavishly appointed clubhouse surrounded by tennis courts, pool, unique aqua driving range, lush landscaping and much more.
Substance with Style
The GlenLakes golf course was designed with substance to go along with its style. For the avid golfer, membership is available in the private golf club which features a Ron Garl layout.
Tree-lined fairways lead to well-landscaped neighborhoods.
As a meticulously maintained course, meanders through well-landscaped neighborhoods and features mature pines and oaks that frame the fairways and tee boxes.
A mixture of pot bunkers, target fairways, contoured grass, layered greens give the course its signature. The course plays to many skill levels and is a challenge for all golfers. Get more information on the GlenLakes website.
GlenLakes Golf Club Community Real Estate
GlenLakes golf club community homes are ‘no maintenance’ and start in the low-$200,000s. These spacious yet economical homes can be built on homesites bordering state-owned nature preserves, lakes or the golf course. There is a full exterior maintenance package that ensures care-free living.
Maintenance-free homes feature pools and golf/water views.
Also available are single-family custom estate homes constructed by one of Florida’s finest builders, Addison Homes Ltd. Custom estate homes start at the $300,000s, including homesite. For additional details, see the real estate section below.
- Maintenance-free homes, starting from the low-$200,000s
- Set in villages having their own architectural style and color scheme
- Views include state-owned nature preserves, lakes or golf course
- Includes the lot, 2- and 3-bedrooms, two-car garage
- Options include pool, spa, fireplace and Jen-air grills
- Custom Estate homes (house and lot), from the $300,000s to $1 million
- Lots are 1/4 to 1/2 acres
- With views of golf course, lakefront or nature preserve
- Resale homes from $120,000
- Private, gated golf club community
- 24-hour manned gatehouse, roving security
- Championship, 18-hole golf course designed by Ron Garl
- Pro shop
- Practice facilities
- 35,000-sf Clubhouse
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Clay tennis courts
- Fitness room
- Restaurants, banquet facilities
- Active social calendar
- Nature preserve
- Activity clubs
Quality water is an abundant resource in the surrounding area known as the “Nature Coast.” Evidence of nature’s profound presence in the area can be seen everywhere in the Gulf of Mexico beaches, spring-fed lakes, pristine rivers and miles of state-owned nature preserves.
GlenLakes is just three miles north of the crystal-clear spring waters of the Weeki Wachee River and only minutes from shopping, hospitals and the cultural activities of Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Orlando. Visit the Welcome Center located on U.S. 19, three miles north of Weeki Wachee.
Awards & Honors
- Named a “Top 50 Best Master-Planned Community in the U.S.,” by Where to Retire, 2011
- Named an “America’s Best 100 Master Planned Community” by Where to Retire Magazine every year since 1999
- Named a “Top 75 Community” and a “Top 100 Amenities Community” by Living Southern Style and Ideal Living Magazine every year since 1999
- Tampa International Airport, 45 miles
- Orlando International Airport, 80 miles