Hilton Head Lakes is a private, gated, golf and lakefront community set in the South Carolina Lowcountry. Ideally located close to shopping, dining, schools and Interstate 95, this quiet enclave offers some 22 miles of lake shoreline. In addition, it offers a recently opened Tommy Fazio championship golf course and numerous amenities that will appeal to the whole family.
Enjoying the great outdoors and the water is the theme at Hilton Head Lakes. Here residents can walk along nearly seven miles of trails or explore the community by boat through 155 acres of navigable lakes. The Atlantic Ocean is a short distance away, providing the option of following sporting pursuits on the water either in freshwater calm or out on the open Atlantic.
Golf by Tommy Fazio
The Golf Club at Hilton Head Lakes is the Lowcountry’s newest 18-hole championship golf course. It is the design of Tommy Fazio, nephew of noted designer Tom Fazio and the son of Jim Fazio, Tom’s brother.
Fazio’s championship 18 takes great advantage of Hilton Head Lakes natural wetlands and lakes. Five sets of tees makes the course a versatile challenge. With deliberately angled greens, expansive fairways, and well-placed bunkers, the par-72, 7,300-yard course offers a variety of holes to test a golfer’s creativity, shot-making skills and strategic thinking.
Visit the Community
You’re invited to discover all the possibilities of life in the Lowcountry areas of Hilton Head Island, Beaufort, Bluffton, Savannah and Hardeeville on a Hilton Head Lakes Discovery Package. Your 3-Day/2-Night Discovery Package includes accommodations, golf and more. See details and pricing below.
Real Estate Options
Real estate opportunities include lots, and home and lot packages. Lots have golf, preserve and waterfront views. Home and lot packages start in the low-$200,000s, lots in the $30,000s. For details and pricing on homes and cottages, see the real estate section below.
- Lots from the $30,000s
- Home/Lot packages from the low-$200,000s
- Cottage lots from the $30,000s
- Golf lots from the $60,000s
- Preserve lots from the $40,000s
- Waterfront lots from the mid-$90,000s
- Private, gated, golf and lakefront community
- New par-72, 7,300-yard championship golf course designed by Tommy Fazio
- 5 sets of tees
- 36-acre practice facility
- Target greens, bunkers, and multiple practice greens
- Par-3 short course ranging from 70 to 180 yards
- Lunch served daily at the Café at Hilton Head Lakes
- Owner’s Clubhouse
- Gathering room, large second-floor porch, meeting facility
- Catering kitchen, game room
- The Lake Club
- Private owner’s fitness/activity center
- 3 swimming pools, splash zone, lazy river & water slide
- Lighted tennis courts, basketball court & kids playground area
- A 155-acre private, navigable freshwater lake
- Community day docks, boat ramp & parking
- On-site boat storage
- Boating, canoeing, kayaking, pontooning
- 12+ miles of walking nature trails
- 453+ acres of nature preserve filled with deer, wild turkeys, egrets, herons, armadillos, fox
Hilton Head Lakes is a well-located community within the quiet charm of the South Carolina Lowcountry. Thousands of people visit this region every year, drawn by the area’s natural beauty and the naturally friendly atmosphere.
Not far from the grand entranceway of Hilton Head Lakes is much to see and experience. Hilton Head Island, a 15-mile drive away, offers wide, white sand beaches, world-renowned golf and shopping.
Cross the bridge to Savannah, GA, and you’ll find a city defined by its romantic history, where life has graciously revolved around 16 charming town squares for hundreds of years.
The city’s riverwalk section and its walkable streets and squares offer dining and entertainment unsurpassed in the region.
Awards & Honors
- Hole No. 12 named to GolfCourseHome ‘Dream 18 Great Residential Golf Holes,’ 2011
- Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, about 20 minutes away