Lake Las Vegas is a resort-style oasis set on the shores of a 320-acre freshwater lake in Henderson, Nevada. The area is one of the country’s most dynamic regions for lifestyle and recreation. Henderson, located just minutes from the Vegas strip, offers all the resources families need for active living.
Miles of shoreline and the lake itself provide multiple opportunities to relax, cruise and play. Resident water activities include boat rentals, yacht cruises, stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking and more. Send me more information about Lake Las Vegas!
Jack Nicklaus Golf & More
The luxury lifestyle at Lake Las Vegas ranges from golf to shopping, fine dining and events. Golfers come from around the world to play the renowned Reflection Bay Golf Club, the only Jack Nicklaus Signature course in Nevada.
Sophisticated dining and shopping flourish at the community’s Montelago Village, along with summer concerts, holiday festivities and live entertainment. It’s especially popular to shop at Seasons Grocery or dine al fresco at a variety of waterfront restaurants in the village. Send me more information about Lake Las Vegas!
Courting Health & Wellness
The private Lake Las Vegas Sports Club offers amenities to promote health and wellness, outdoor activity and leisure recreation. This exclusive club has something for the entire family, including family and adult-only pools, world-class fitness facilities, tennis and pickleball courts.
The good news for home buyers here is that the club’s $5,000 initiation fee is waived when you purchase your new residence.
Another healthy option here is to unwind with a spa day at the Westin or Hilton hotels, just minutes from home. Send me more information about Lake Las Vegas!
Lake Las Vegas & Jack Nicklaus Golf
Reflection Bay, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Design, hosted the nationally televised Wendy’s 3-Tour Challenge from 1998 to 2007. The event showcased top PGA Tour stars such as Bubba Watson, Fred Couples, John Daly and Phil Mickelson.
The club’s lavish 32,000-square-foot clubhouse features a full golf shop, as well as casual and fine dining. The Reflection Bay facilities on the lake include a private white-sand beach, paddle boarding and access to the stunning luxury yacht La Contessa. Send me more information about Lake Las Vegas!
Two New Neighborhoods—The Peaks & Lago Vista
Within the portfolio of William Lyon Homes at Lake Las Vegas, no two neighborhoods surpass the quality and style of The Peaks and Lago Vista.
Located on an elevated site just beyond the main entrance to Lake Las Vegas, the homes at The Peaks offer opportunities for panoramic vistas of surrounding mountains, green belts, waterfalls and other natural settings. The Peaks features casual, yet smartly designed floor plans, starting at just under 3,000 square feet.
Architectural designs at The Peaks include large great rooms, covered loggias, first-floor master suite, lofts, entry courtyards, gourmet kitchens and an optional multi-generational suite. Interior standards include granite kitchen and bath countertops, dry bars, large walk-in pantries and master vanities. Send me more information about Lake Las Vegas!
Lago Vista, the builder’s first Lake Las Vegas community, celebrated its grand opening just 22 months ago. Featuring a quartet of luxury model homes that range from 3,733 to 5,032 square feet, Lago Vista overlooks Lake Las Vegas and the Nicklaus golf course. It is also adjacent to the newly-restored Reflection Bay Golf Club. And with its central location near The Village, Lago Vista can provide private beach access along with other area amenities.
Notable Lago Vista residence highlights include:
- Immense gathering spaces with great rooms, covered veranda and interior courtyard
- Island kitchen
- Eating bar
All secondary bedrooms have their own bathroom. Floating staircases lead to open second-floor bridges with overlooks inside and out. Send me more information about Lake Las Vegas!
- Gated, resort-style community
- 320-acre lake
- Views of golf, lake, mountains, desert, marina and preserve
- The $5,000 initiation fee for the Lake Las Vegas Sports Club waived with purchase
- Lago Vista Homes
- Approx. 3,733-5,032 sf
- 3-4 bedrooms, 3.5-4.5 baths
- Priced from $790,000
- The Peaks Homes
- Approx. 2,977-3,399 sf
- 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-4.5 baths
- Priced from $495,000
- Send me more information about Lake Las Vegas!
- Championship 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
- Five holes along 1.5 miles of shoreline
- Extensive golf practice facilities
- 32,000-sf luxury clubhouse
- Private marina
- Boat rentals
- Kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding
- Yacht cruises
- Family and adult pools
- State-of-the-art fitness center and movement studio
- Tennis courts and pickleball courts
- Restaurants and pubs at MonteLago Village
- Seasons Grocery
- Live concerts
- Water sports
- Special events
- Send me more information about Lake Las Vegas!
Henderson, NV, is just minutes from the glitter of the Strip and a few miles from the serenity of Mount Charleston. Referred to as the other side of southern Nevada, Henderson is nestled among three of America’s most renowned man-made attractions–the neon of Vegas, the engineering marvel of Hoover Dam, and the tranquil beauty of Lake Mead.
As a premier residential community, Henderson offers residents and visitors alike an abundance of cultural events, special attractions, miles of trails and open spaces and outstanding recreational facilities as well as renowned resorts, restaurants and shopping.
POPULAR LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
Top attractions include the fascinating migratory ponds at the Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve and Henderson Pavilion, the largest outdoor amphitheater in the state. Shoppers head to the largest commercial corridor in Nevada which is anchored by the Galleria at Sunset.
Henderson also offers one of the most extensive trail systems in all of Nevada, featuring more than 180 miles of bicycle-friendly routes. Send me more information about Lake Las Vegas!
Awards & Honors
- Reflection Bay Golf & Beach Club, named a ‘Top 100 Course’ by Golfweek’s Best: Resort Courses, 2017
- Las Vegas Golf & Leisure Reader’s Choice Award for Westin @ Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, ‘Staycation,’ 2017
- Gold Medal Resort – GOLF Magazine
- Reflection Bay Golf & Beach Club named to Golfweek’s Top 100 Courses list
- Americas 100 Greatest Public Courses 2003-2007 – Golf Digest
- Top 75 Resort Courses in America – GOLF Magazine
- Top 100 Courses You Can Play – GOLF Magazine
- 50 Best Courses For Women – Golf For Women Magazine
- America’s Top 75 Golf Resorts – Golf Digest 2002
- Westin at Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa selected as a Best Staycation by the Las Vegas Golf & Leisure
- Readers Choice Awards for 2017
- McCarran International Airport, 18 miles