Teton Springs is a 780-acre resort and private golf club community with spectacular mountain views, championship golf, swim-tennis complex, health club facilities, and the full-service Stillwaters Spa & Salon.
Golf legend Byron Nelson, PGA Touring Professional Steve Jones and top golf course architect Gary Stephenson have combined philosophy with course design to create the resort’s masterful golf course to complement the community.
The golf facilities feature a championship 18-hole course, 9-hole, par-3 course and complete practice facility. Send me more information about Teton Springs!
The mountain landscape offers stunning views & challenging golf.
The Golf House
The Golf House, located on the north side of the Teton Springs Village, is adjacent to the first tee. This community center includes a logo and retail shop, conference area and the Headwaters Grille.
Additional club facilities include members dining, meeting space, concierge services, and private locker areas with members-only access.
Featuring a rustic western architectural theme, The Village is the resort’s core activity area with retail and professional office space, plus overnight lodging. Send me more information about Teton Springs!
Endless mountain views reward you at every turn.
The Health Club at Teton Springs is located on the upper level of the Golf Barn. It offers state-of-the-art circuit training stations, free weights and individual cardio training equipment.
Treadmills, elliptical trainers and stationary bikes all provide plenty of aerobic training opportunities. Massage therapies and spa services are available at the Stillwater Spa located in the swim tennis complex.
Teton Springs Real Estate Options
Real estate ownership options at Teton Springs include custom homes, luxury log cabins and condominiums. And now, suites are available in the resort’s recently opened condo-hotel.
Teton Springs homes are spacious and comfortable.
While the developer has sold most of their property, a number of resales are available. Given today’s market, there are also some distressed property sales in this high-end community and buyers can find excellent opportunities.
Prices begin at $65,000 for lots. See the real estate section below for more details. Send me more information about Teton Springs!
- Ranch Estate lots, from 1.5 to 3.0 acres, resales from $235,000
- Golf lots, approximately. 1/2 acre, from $65,000
- Golf Estate lots, approx. 3/4 acre, from $99,000
- Mountain Meadows, located in the heart of the community adjacent to the first hole of the Headwaters Club Course
- Lots from $25,000
- Five home designs ranging in size from 2,100 sf to 3,300 sf
- Mountain Meadows homes, including lot, from $335,000
- Warm Creek Cabins, custom log construction in a creek side setting with mountain and club views
- Designs include units with square footage ranging from 2,500 – 4,200 sf
- Warm Creek Cabins, including lot, from $695,000
- Forest Cabins, views of the course, surrounding lakes, and village center
- Twelve design options for these custom log cabins ranging in size from 2,500 – 4,200 sf
- Forest Cabins, including lot, from $695,000
- Hotel units and Palisades condominiums from $210,000
- 780-acre mountain resort and private, gated golf club community
- Championship 18-hole course
- Designed by golf legend Byron Nelson, PGA Touring Professional Steve Jones, and golf course architect Gary Stephenson
- 9-hole, par-3 course and complete practice facility
- New Golf House, featuring logo and retail shop, conference area and Headwaters Grille
- Newly opened Sports Barn
- Private locker areas with members only access
- State-of-the-art fitness facility
- Swim and tennis facilities
- Heated pool suitable for lap swimming, children’s “wet” play area, 2 hot tubs
- Two tennis courts and a basketball court
- 3,000-sf swim and tennis club
- Locker rooms, retail area, snack bar
- Wedding receptions welcome: please inquire about available dates, facilities and services
- Lodge & Spa
Located just 20 miles west of Jackson Hole in Teton Valley, Teton Springs is a gateway to major ski resorts and national parks and an ideal home base of enjoying the active western outdoor lifestyle.
Both Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park are a short drive from Teton Springs. These world famous parks offer visitors the opportunity to truly appreciate the scenic beauty of the American West and its native wildlife.
Available activities include hiking, biking, camping, boating, birding, horseback riding, climbing, fishing, snow shoeing and cross country skiing to name a few.
The south entrance to Yellowstone National Park is 76 miles from the community and the Grand Teton National Park Visitor Center is only 39 miles away. Grand Targhee Ski Resort is located 22 miles from Teton Springs while the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is only 24 miles to the east.
Awards & Honors
- Hole No. 15 Selected to the GCH Dream 18, by GolfCourseHome Network, 2010
- Ranked No. 3 in Idaho “Best in State” Rankings, by Golf Digest, 2008
- Rated No. 50 in “Top 100 Residential Courses,” by Golfweek, 2008
- Named a Top 50 New Course, by Golfweek Magazine, 2007
- Named an “America’s Top 100 Master Planned Community” by Where to Retire Magazine, 2005
Teton Springs Resort, Victor, ID , which was recently named the “Best Hotel in Idaho” for the third straight year by U.S. News and World Report, is offering a number of Winter and Spring Packages so it is easy to come visit the area, look at real estate, and stay right in this great community.
A Lodge & Lift Package, offered through March 30, is just one of its current offerings. These packages include affordable lodging, lift tickets and breakfast – ideal for a romantic getaway or family vacation. Send me more information about Teton Springs!
Stay & Play Package
Teton Springs Resort, Victor ID and its award-winning Lodge are offering a Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park Package, a Stay and Play Golf Package, or a Summer Spa Getaway Package through Sept. 30. Ownership opportunities start as low as $260,000 and include full furnishings and member benefits.
Named a “Top Hotel in Idaho” by US News & World Report in 2012 and 2013, the Teton Springs Lodge & Spa offers 1- and 2-bedroom condominiums with first-class hotel amenities and services.
You can own one of these condo-hotel units and and get a return on your purchase by placing it in the hotel’s rental program. Send me more information about Teton Springs!
- Jackson Hole, WY, 30 miles
- Idaho Falls, ID, 62 miles