The Cliffs at Glassy is an active mountain, wellness, social and golf-oriented community featuring a celebrated championship golf course designed by Tom Jackson and 75-mile views from its 3,000-foot mountain-top perch.
This community is one of seven North & South Carolina Cliffs Communities–a full golf membership in one offers full access to the seven golf courses and amenities at all seven Cliffs Communities.
Clubhouse & Golf
The impressive 24,000-sf clubhouse offers formal and casual dining and a wide indoor and outdoor view of the first, second, ninth and 18th holes on the golf course.
Just two years after the Jackson-designed layout officially opened in the spring of 1993, Golf Digest rated it “the fourth most beautiful in the nation.” The course has all the attributes of a world-class mountain layout with bent grass tees, greens and fairways with thrilling elevation changes and breathtaking vistas. Send me more information about The Cliffs at Glassy!
The Cliffs offers mountain living, close to numerous conveniences.
Convenient to the Mountain
The Cliffs at Glassy is convenient to various grocery stores, specialty shops, antique shops, drug stores and libraries. Also nearby are stores for fresh meat, bakery shops, art galleries, museums and the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport. The Haywood Mall and downtown Greenville are approximately 35 minutes away. The anchor stores in the mall include Macy’s, Dillard’s, Belk’s, Sears, and JCPenney.
Greenville, Landrum, Spartanburg, and Tryon, NC, offer a variety of restaurants with dining for everyone. The Cliffs at Glassy is within 20 minutes of Furman University, which offers classes with reduced rates for seniors. Send me more information about The Cliffs at Glassy!
Homes begin at $400,000.
- Lots from $25,000 to $400,000+
- Homes from $400,000 to $1,500,000+
- Homes and lots are also listed and can be shown by Keller Williams Realty at the Cliffs Valley and The Cliffs at Mountain Park communities
A full golf membership in this Cliffs Community gives you full privileges at all seven Cliffs Communities, each located within a short drive of one another.
- Private, gated mountain community
- 24-hr gatehouse security
- 18-hole, championship golf course, designed by Tom Jackson
- 23,000 sf clubhouse
- Active social calendar and events
- Fine, casual and alfresco dining
- Bar, grille lounge, card rooms
- Gourmet market
- 15,000-sf wellness & fitness center
- Fitness room, including treadmills, elliptical trainers, stair climbers, rower, stationary cycles, strength conditioning machines and free weights
- Functional training area
- Group exercise room with Pavigym shock-absorbent flooring, classroom space for seminars
- Private men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Olympic-size outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor cabana, grill and bathhouse
- Four lighted tennis courts, programs by Peter Burwash International
- Spa services including massages, facials, reiki and more
- Wellness services including personal training, body age assessments, nurtition and lifestyle consultations, sports performance programs, orthotics, and more
- Three-mile nature trail for hiking
- Fitness trail with exercise stations
- Full golf memberships permit play at all Cliffs Communities golf courses (cart fee may be charged, if not on annual cart program)
- Chapel, host to weddings/events, including non-denominational sunrise services
- Pavilion w/spectacular views, tables, chairs and outdoor grille
- Annual weeklong kids’ camp every summer
Big Name Entertainment
Downtown Greenville has a 2012 newly remodeled Peace Center, which every year offers a Broadway Series. The shows for 2012-2013 Series include Sister Act, Billy Elliott, Blue Man Group and Jersey Boys. The Greenville Bi-Lo will host in 2013 entertainers such as the Carrie Underwood, George Strait, Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus and others.
Area hospitals and health care centers include The Greenville Hospital System, St. Francis Hospital, Steadman-Hawkins, and the Regional Spartanburg Hospital System, all highly recommended. When needed, helicopter service is available to a hospital from The Cliffs at Glassy.
Awards & Honors
This award-winning community is set in a soothing environment.
- Named a Green Golf Community, ‘Vanguard’ Level,’ by GolfCourseHome® Network, 2008
- Named one of “America’s Top 100 Golf Communities,” by Travel+Leisure Golf magazine, 2006
- Ranked No. 98 on “America’s Best Top 100 Residential Courses,” by Golfweek Magazine, 2005
- Named “Fourth Most Beautiful Golf Course in the U.S.,” by Golf Digest, 1995
- Greenville Spartanburg International Airport, 25 miles