The Links at Gettysburg is a master-planned golf community being developed by Wormald Homes in Fayetteville near Gettysburg, PA. The golf course by Lindsay Ervin and Steve Klein has developed a loyal following and earned four-star status from Golf Digest, plus a Must-Play rating from Golfstyles magazine.
The Links at Gettysburg features elevated tee boxes with precise landing areas, 14 lakes and streams, indigenous, red-rock canyons and massive, swift, sloping greens. It is home to the Duramed Championship on the Futures Tour—where emerging LPGA stars compete.
The community’s Premier Clubhouse can accommodate up to 250 guests inside. It is designed for indoor-outdoor entertaining, with tents and tables positioned on a triple-tiered stone patio overlooking the 18th fairway and green.
The Links At Gettysburg operates a serious culinary program from its main clubhouse, overseen by the award-winning executive Chef George Keeney. The Red Rock Grille serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, specializing in grilled foods with a full bar. Indoor and outdoor seating offers spectacular course and mountain views.
New Manor Homes
The Links at Gettysburg is currently featuring its new Manor Homes in the French country style set along its 4.5-star rated golf course. These single-family homes have first-floor or second-floor owner’s suites and decorator specials, such as coffered and tray ceilings, spacious two-story entrance halls, fireplaces and stainless kitchen appliances.
The homes start in the $300,000s and feature open floor plans with gourmet island kitchens open to the dining and great room areas, wine room and more.
A special lock-up-and-go maintenance program includes lawn mowing, snow and leaf removal. An automatic in-ground sprinkler system on every lot is standard.
New homes feature maintenance-free lock & leave living. An automatic in-ground sprinkler system on every lot is standard. Lawn mowing, snow shoveling, and leaf raking are a thing of the past–a maintenance program comes with every lot to keep the entire community looking lush and beautiful.
- Single-family cottage homes
- 4 sides of stucco, brick and stone
- Priced from $396,900
- Master-planned golf community by Wormald Homes in historical Adams County
- 18-hole, par-72 golf course at 6,979 yards by Lindsay Ervin/Steve Klein
- Pro shop staffed with PGA certified professionals
- Golf practice range
- Putting and chipping greens
- Premier Clubhouse accommodates up to 250 guests inside
- Red Rock Grille for casual dining
- Outdoor entertainment on stone patio overlook 18th hole
- Stone fireplace for outdoor gatherings
- Resort-style outdoor swimming pool with waterfall
- Community center with fitness facilities
- Tennis courts (planned)
- Play area
- Walking paths
- Clubs devoted to many interests, including books, crafts, gardens, bridge and history
Beyond the community’s borders lies the classic American town of Gettysburg, offering signature restaurants, antiques, performing arts, vineyards, acclaimed colleges, international travel from nearby airports, outlet shopping, and downtown boutiques.
Conveniently located in South Central Pennsylvania, just north of the historic Mason Dixon Line and Maryland state border, The Links is an easy 35-minute drive from Frederick, Md., 50 minutes from Harrisburg, Pa., 60 minutes from Baltimore, Md., and 90 minutes from Washington, D.C.
Area attractions include:
- Dining in fine restaurants
- Abundant shopping
- American Civil War Museum
- American Stories Historic Walking Tours and Programs
- Ghosts of Gettysburg Candlelight Walking Tours
- Hall of Presidents and First Ladies
- Soldier’s National Museum
- Jennie Wade House
- General Lee’s Headquarters
- Pioneer Lines Scenic Railway
- Majestic Performing Arts Center
- Eisenhower National Historic Site
- Adam’s County Winery
- Ski Liberty
- Boyd’s Bear Country
- Gettysburg Outlets
- Farmers market
Awards & Honors
- Best Design and Architecture for a Single Family Home $600,000 to $650,000, State of Maryland Awards of Excellence, 2011
- Best Design and Architecture for a Single Family Home $700,000 to $849,999, State of Maryland Awards of Excellence, 2011
- Hole No. 3 named to the GolfCourseHome Dream 18, 2009
- Golf course rated No. 9 in Pennsylvania by Golfweek, 2006
- Rated four stars by Golf Digest “Places to Play,” 2006
- Executive Chef George Keeney named Baltimore Area Chef of the Year
- Wormald Homes Has Captured 6 Mid-Atlantic Regional Awards for Design Excellence for its Links at Gettysburg new homes
- Washington-Dulles International Airport, about 60 minutes away
- BWI Baltimore/Washington International Airport, about 60 minutes away
- Harrisburg International Airport, about 60 minutes away