The Reserve at SugarTree is a gated, master-planned community that is taking shape in Lipan, TX under the direction of SouthStar Development.
Artfully balancing its city convenience near Ft. Worth & country seclusion, The Reserve at SugarTree feels like an oasis in the middle of Texas with world-class amenities, access to fishing on the Brazos River and The SugarTree Golf Club located within the community.
Reserve at SugarTree Golf Club
The Reserve at SugarTree golf course is a challenging charmer, set in a creek-laced area naturally suited to course design. This 6,659-yard, par-70 layout brings in the Brazos River, 55 sand bunkers, fairways lined by live oaks and pecans, and water coming into play on 13 of the 18 holes.
Named the “Gem of Texas” by area golfers, this challenging 18-hole course was awarded a four-star rating by Golf Digest in its ‘Places to Play’ guidebook.
The SugarTree course earned four stars from Golf Digest.
Just for Owners
The Reserve at SugarTree amenities include the Amenities Center, reserved exclusively for property owners. The center offers swimming, fitness, entertaining and socializing. Its outdoor pavilion area overlooking the pool welcomes family and friends for outdoor events.
Fitness-minded residents walk and jog along the many roads that wind through the community. The golfer will find everything one would expect at one of Texas’ premier golf courses–a pro-shop, a grill and snack bar, golf cart rentals and a knowledgeable and friendly golf pro.
Golf Lots Up to 3 Acres
The Reserve at SugarTree’s diverse lots are situated among tall wooded areas or on quiet cul-de-sacs positioned with scenic golf views right along the golf course’s edge. One-half to three acre lots are available for custom homes. Prices begin at $23,000.
- Lots sold directly by developer
- One-half- to 3-acre lots starting at $23,000
- Golf course, wooded, & nature views
- No time requirement to build
- Choose your own custom builder
- Architectural standards apply
- Gated, master-planned, golf course community
- SugarTree Golf Club
- 18-hole, par-70 championship golf course
- Clubhouse dining and socializing
- Pro shop staffed with PGA certified professionals
- Golf practice range, putting and chipping greens
- Private Amenities Center
- Swimming pool, fitness room
- Outdoor pavilion area
- Walking paths, scenic ponds and natural creeks
- Access to fishing on the Brazos River
The Reserve at SugarTree is ideally located for daily commutes, family visits and weekend getaways. Located just 12 miles outside historic Weatherford, Texas, and only 40 miles from the culture and commerce of downtown Fort Worth, The Reserve at SugarTree offers a secluded haven while still being within reach of a major city. Lake Granbury is just 24 miles away.
There’s always time for a game of catch with the kids after the commute home. Parents also feel secure knowing their children are attending schools in the Brock Independent School District. These institutions for higher learning were rated “Exemplary” by the Texas Education Agency.
Awards & Honors
- Selected No. 18 golf course in Texas by Lone Star club pros
- Named one of ‘10 Hidden Gems,’ by GolfTexas.com
- Awarded 4 Stars in ‘Places to Play,’ by Golf Digest
- Hosted U.S. Senior Men’s Open qualifier
- Host golf course for the Adams/Adidas Ft. Worth Classic
- Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport, about 55 minutes away