The Resort on Eagle Mountain Lake is a 540-acre master planned, gated residential community offering long lakefront views, an 18-hole championship golf course, private boat launch and 40 acres of open space.
Eagle Mountain Lake covers 9,200 square miles with a maximum depth of 52 feet. It is bordered by 200 miles of straight shoreline, coves and inlets. The community’s highest point is 760 feet above sea level near the entrance.
Golf & More to Come
The Resort on Eagle Mountain Lake Golf Club features a newly designed, 18-hole championship golf course. Amenities include a clubhouse with restaurant and grill, fully equipped exercise facility, pro shop, locker rooms and practice facilities.
Planned amenities include private marina complex, and resort-style swimming and tennis facilities.
Golf & Lake Views
If you want to have a retirement or vacation home at The Resort on Eagle Mountain Lake, you have a wide selection of lots and homes to choose from. Real estate comes with golf and lake views and you can select from 10 leading area builders when you’re ready to build. Villas are priced from the $240,000s, custom homes from the $300,000s and lakeside homes range from the $500,000s to $1 million.
- Wide selection of lots and homes with golf and lake views
- Choice of 10 leading area builders
- Many custom designs, most featuring stone exteriors
- Finished, fully landscaped homes available now
- Villas from the $240,000s
- Custom homes from the $300,000s
- Lakeside homes from the $500,000s to $1 million
- The Golf Club at The Resort
- Newly designed, 18-hole championship golf course, 6,600 yards, par 72
- Golf shop staffed by PGA professionals
- Putting green, chipping area and driving range
- Attractive, full-service clubhouse
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Restaurant and grill
- Private space for meetings or parties
- Fully equipped exercise facility
- Private boat launch for residents
Planned Amenities: The Resort on Eagle Mountain Lake, TX
- Private marina complex
- Swimming pool, tennis courts
- Private beach, waterpark
- Luxury townhome/condo complex
- Pavilion, nature/hiking/biking trails and private parks
- System of canals (construction underway)
The Resort is located in the highly recognized Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District, consisting of six elementary schools, two middle schools, one high school and an alternative discipline center/learning center.
All campuses are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and the Texas Education Agency.
Awards & Honors
- Named “Best Golf Community,” by Texas Golfer Magazine, 2005
- Cited as an “Exemplary New Home Community,” Spring Tour of Homes, 2005
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), about 40 minutes away