Explore Coastal Life in St. Mary’s
> Osprey Cove, St. Mary’s GA presents a chance to explore life on the beautiful Georgia Coast with its Discover Osprey Cove package.
- Enjoy 3 days/2 nights’ accommodations and 18 holes of golf for two on the club’s championship course.
- Take advantage of a dining certificate for the clubhouse or marsh-front Tiki Hut and access to the newly renovated River Club.
- Activities include use of the fitness center, Har-Tru tennis courts, walking trails and junior Olympic swimming pool, all in this beautiful coastal community.
- A tour of the Osprey Cove community and its real estate opportunities is also included.
- Price for the package is just $199 per couple.
- Send me more information about this Osprey Cove discovery package!
> More Community Information: Osprey Cove, St. Mary’s GA
About Osprey Cove
Unspoiled, uncrowded and undiscovered, Osprey Cove offers a tremendous value in private club community living. Stretching across 1,059 acres of lush coastal Georgia terrain, Osprey Cove is only a few miles from unspoiled sandy beaches.
The location is also just minutes from Jacksonville, Amelia Island and historic St. Marys. Famed Cumberland Island is just a ferry ride away. Send me more information about this Osprey Cove discovery package!
Championship Golf by Mark McCumber
The year-round Osprey Cove course is set against a backdrop of sweeping marshes, tidal inlets and nature conservation areas. At every turn, the breathtaking panorama of the Lowcountry envelops you.
The newly renovated clubhouse offers sweeping views of the course and the marsh beyond. Send me more information about this Osprey Cove discovery package!
Life on the Water
Water is integral to life at Osprey Cove. With the St. Marys River running through the spectacular marshes that cozy up to the community, and the ocean within easy reach.
Members love kayaking the river, meandering down the boardwalk along the river’s edge, taking a sunset cruise, grabbing a drink with friends at the marshfront Tiki Hut, or fishing for tarpon, Spanish and king mackerel, cobia and reds.
Just minutes away is the Cumberland Island National Seashore, the largest and southernmost barrier island in Georgia. Send me more information about this Osprey Cove discovery package!