Located just outside of historic Beaufort and bounded by the Morgan River and Jenkins Creek, the community of Dataw offers superlative golf, a wide range of watersports, excellent club facilities and gracious homes, all in the casual lifestyle and abundant, natural beauty found only in the Lowcountry of South Carolina.
Learn more about Dataw Island firsthand through its 3-day/2-night “Experience Dataw Package.” With this comprehensive package you can:
- Golf at one of Dataw Island’s two championship courses
- Dine in Dataw Island’s world-class clubhouse
- Play tennis on one of eight Har-Tru courts
- Enjoy a boat ride and see the island from a different perspective
- Take a swim in our indoor or outdoor pool
- Work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center
- Borrow a golf cart and experience up-close encounters with nature and wildlife
- Meet and mingle with residents and members of the Club
- Head over to Hunting Island for a walk on the beach
- Receive a personalized real estate tour of the 870 -acre island community
- Cost: $299 (a $700 value)
For more information about Dataw Island, or to book your package, please call 843-838-3374, or use the inquiry form.