To truly appreciate Dataw Island, you’re invited to come and visit on the Experience Dataw package.
When you choose to Experience Dataw, you will enjoy the following benefits over the course of three days, see below:
Play various sports or simply relax by the pool.
- A round of golf on each of two championship golf courses (designed by Tom Fazio & Arthur Hills)
- Playing tennis on Har-Tru courts
- Playing pickleball at the brand-new facility
- A complimentary meal in the Clubhouse ($75 gift certificate)
- Keepsake Dataw gift
- Full access to the Community Center, featuring a gym, yoga studio, art studio and indoor lap pool
- Touring the island by golf cart or on five miles of walking trails (two days of cart rental included)
- An introduction to a Member Ambassador
- Meeting with a local real estate associate to learn more about the community and tour available homes
- Please inquire for pricing
- Send me more information about visiting Dataw Island!
The Dataw Difference
Whether it’s the sunset over the golf course, a superb meal with friends at the Clubhouse, a vigorous workout with a personal trainer or the perfect cross-court forehand at the Tennis Center … there’s a special distinction to life on Dataw Island. It is a difference some call … the Dataw Difference.
The friendly, neighborly atmosphere can only be truly appreciated with an in-person visit. Inquire today about visiting Dataw to Experience Dataw. Send me more information about visiting Dataw Island!
> More Community Information: Dataw Island, SC
About Dataw Island, SC
The golf, and lifestyle, at Dataw Island are world-class.
Located just outside of historic Beaufort and bounded by the Morgan River and Jenkins Creek, Dataw Island offers superlative golf, a wide range of watersports, excellent club facilities and gracious homes.
Residents enjoy it all in the casual lifestyle and abundant, natural beauty found only in the Lowcountry of South Carolina.
Made for Golf
This serene island seems made for Lowcountry golf. And Cotton Dike, the first golf course created here, had the perfect designer for the job, Tom Fazio. An experienced waterfront designer, Fazio took particular advantage of the unusual landscape. Send me more information about Dataw Island!
Morgan River, designed by Arthur Hills, is narrower than Cotton Dike and demands greater accuracy. The beauty of the course is dramatic with breaks in stands of massive oaks creating frames for waterviews of the Morgan River and the savannahs beyond.
Real Estate Options
Enjoy golf, marsh and water views from your island home.
Real estate here offerings here center on single-family homes and townhomes. Residents take in marvelous views of the marsh, the riverfront or the fairways of either Cotton Dike or Morgan River golf course.
Homes are priced from the $180,000s to $1 million+. Send me more information about Dataw Island!