Introducing a special, limited-time offer to play 18 holes on one of the world-class golf courses at Reynolds Lake Oconee and experience shooting clays at the Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds.
Reynolds Lake Oconee has been famous for golf for more than 30 years. Now the community has woven its latest playground into the Georgia countryside to offer an unmatched, multifaceted selection of sporting challenges and endeavors.
This special package is your chance to experience this exclusive combination of sports. The booking and stay for this offer must be before December 30, 2020. Send me more information about this Reynolds Lake Oconee getaway!
Fairways & Clays Package
- Luxury accommodations in a cottage or condominium, 2-night minimum
- All packages include breakfast for each guest, daily housekeeping
- One round of golf per person following each night of stay**
- Price includes cart fees and unlimited use of practice facilities
- 100 sporting clays per person at the Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds
- Replay rounds available at special rates***
- Clays can be used at the Sporting Clays Course, Five-Stand, or Instruction & Games area
- Includes certified guide, buggy, hearing and eye protection, shotgun rental and ammunition
- Southern-style breakfast included each morning at Eighty8 Kitchen + Cocktails
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, access to The Landing Fitness Center
- Guests staying at Reynolds Lake Oconee have privileged access to The Kingdom at Reynolds Lake Oconee for instruction and club fitting****
- Cost: Starts at $312 per night/pp, can vary w/ options
- Send me more information about this Reynolds Lake Oconee getaway!
The Fine Print
**Accommodations, course replay and choice of courses are all based on availability. Rates do not include applicable state and local tax, gratuities or service fees and are subject to change. Peak season is late spring – early summer and late summer – late fall. Non-Peak season is late fall – early spring and early summer through late summer. Blackout dates may apply.
***Replay rounds available at a discounted rate. Rules and restrictions may apply to replay rounds.
****Access to The Kingdom at Reynolds Lake Oconee is by appointment only and additional fees apply. Reservations can only be made within 3 months of expected travel date. Additional Activities and Private & Group Instruction at the Sporting Grounds are available at additional cost. Send me more information about this Reynolds Lake Oconee getaway!
> More Community Information: Reynolds Lake Oconee, Greensboro, GA
About Reynolds Lake Oconee
Lakefront living at Reynolds Lake Oconee.
Reynolds Lake Oconee is a lake and golf community offering 117 holes of championship golf on the shores of Lake Oconee.
Located 75 miles east of Atlanta via Interstate 20, Reynolds Lake Oconee’s long list of amenities is headlined by five of the best golf course designers in the business—Jack Nicklaus, Bob Cupp, Tom Fazio, Rees Jones and Jim Engh. Send me more information about this Reynolds Lake Oconee getaway!
Reynolds Lake Oconee Lake & Golf Views
Homes enjoy protected views along the fairways.
In addition to its beautiful setting along more than 374 miles of Lake Oconee shoreline, the community offers residents and guests four marinas and four clubhouses.
Amenities include 16 tennis courts, miles of walking trails, engaging natural scenery and The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee for vacationers and real estate prospects.
Most of the homesites and cottages now offered at Reynolds Lake Oconee overlook either the lake or one of six championship golf courses. Some even offer a combination of both golf and lake. Send me more information about this Reynolds Lake Oconee getaway!
Lake time is family time at Reynolds Lake Oconee.
Take the grandkids tubing or invite your neighbors for a moonlight cruise. Finish the day watching the sun set on Lake Oconee from your back porch. Whether you live on the lake or not, Reynolds Lake Oconee’s four full-service marinas assure that access to the lake is easy for everyone.
And whatever the view, year-round residences and vacation homes here blend in with the natural surroundings and offer easy access to all amenities. Southern Living Magazine chose Reynolds Lake Oconee as the location home for its renowned Idea House. Send me more information about this Reynolds Lake Oconee getaway!