Hampton Lake is a 900-acre lake community set in Bluffton, SC, and located minutes from Hilton Head, Savannah and Beaufort. It overlooks a 165-acre freshwater lake with 15 miles of shoreline and is surrounded by a 340-acre nature preserve, collectively offering more than 500 acres of open space.
Great championship golf is just a cart ride away via a special cart path to Hampton Hall which is adjacent to the community and features a private Pete Dye golf course. Hampton Lake residents have access to the course through a variety of memberships from equity to a 6-month trial.
Discover Hampton Lake on a special 3 day/2 night Sneak-a-Peek Discovery Package.
Your discovery visit offers seemingly limitless choices to experience Hampton Lake and the Lowcountry of South Carolina based on the way you will live here. Your visit includes on-site accommodations and a selection of one activity from each of the discover options listed below:
- 3 days/2 nights accommodations at Hampton Lake
- Discover “America’s Best Community.” Choose one of the following:
- Spa treatments for two at The Spa & Fitness Central or
- Round of golf for two at neighboring Reed Development signature courses
- Discover the Area’s History: Choose one of the following:
- Trolley Tour through Historic Savannah’s squares and riverfront or
- Walking tour of Historic Old Town Bluffton and High Tea at the renowned Cottage Restaurant
- Discover the Area’s Waterways: Choose one of the following:
- Private guided nature cruise on the May River or
- Kayaking Tour on the May River, launching at the Historic Bluffton Oyster Company
- Cost: $295/couple
For more information, use the request form, or call (866) 875-LAKE