Red Ledges 3-Day Discovery Visit
Red Ledges, Heber City, UT is offering a special 3-Day Discovery Package for buyers wishing to experience the community just like a resident.
- This package includes 3 days/2 nights with accommodations in a luxurious Club Cabin
- Golf for two on the Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
- Dinner for two at the Juniper Grill, privileges to the Swim & Fitness Center
- Access to the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Facility
- Private tour of the community
- Please inquire about package costs and availability and plan now to make your visit later in the year
- Send me more information about this Red Ledges Discovery!
About Red Ledges Mountain Golf Community
Enjoy mountain views and the outdoor lifestyle.
Red Ledges is a private mountain community just minutes from downtown Park City, UT. Extending over 2,000 acres, it is a natural playground centered around family and lifestyle in an extraordinary setting.
Set in the quaint town of Heber City, which was named “Best Value in Second Homes” by The Wall Street Journal and ranked number 5 on the list of “America’s Fastest Growing Small Towns” by Forbes Magazine, Red Ledges is a haven for any outdoor lover.
The recreation is unsurpassed as families enjoy the multi award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, 12-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Park and Jim McLean Golf School amid the community’s sprawling acreage.
Challenge yourself on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course.
In addition, you can take advantage of the swimming pool, gourmet dining and access to a wealth of pristine places for skiing, fly-fishing, snow-shoeing, snowmobiling, dog-sledding, cross-country-skiing and more. Send me more information about this Discovery!
Mountain Golf & Homes
Sample home at Red Ledges in the rugged mountain style.
Whether building your dream home on your own custom homesite, or choosing between their collection of stylish mountain-contemporary homes, there are price points to fit every type of family or buyer.
Homesites start at $195,000 and luxury homes range from $650,000 to over $2 million. Send me more information about this Red Ledges Discovery!