You and your family are invited to explore Red Ledges in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains just outside of Park City, Utah on the Red Ledges Discovery Package. Your discovery visit includes:
- 3 days and 2 nights lodging in a luxurious Club Cabin
- Skiing for two at World Famous Deer Valley, including use of private ski lounge
- Dinner for two at the Juniper Grill
- Golf lesson with swing analysis at the Jim McLean Golf School
- Member privileges to the Swim and Fitness Club
- Club access to the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Facility
- A private tour to introduce you to the Red Ledges community
- Cost: $695
- Send me more information about the Red Ledges Discovery Package!
* Red Ledges reserves the right to cancel or change this offer without prior notification. Offer Valid through 2016. Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Reservations subject to cancellation fee. Package price does not include tax, tip, gratuity. Married guests are required to tour the property with their spouse. Dining credit up to $100 must be used at time of visit and is non-transferable.
About Red Ledges, UT
Red Ledges is a private four-season mountain golf community near Park City, Utah, that combines a Western luxury lifestyle with a full suite of recreational amenities. Within the sprawling 2,000 acre community is an award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, his equally high caliber 9-hole short course and on-site equestrian center.
With a Jim McLean Golf School, and a new Cliff Drysdale Tennis School in full swing, Red Ledges members and guests stay on top of their games with instruction from the world’s best.
Mountain Golf & Homes
The stunning natural terrain at Red Ledges provided the ideal palette for Jack Nicklaus to craft 18 holes of mountain golf that wind through cedar-lined canyons, along dramatic red rock cliffs and atop plateaus with breathtaking vistas at every turn.
These mountain views are also available via affordable home ownership through Red Ledges’ collection of mountain villas, cottage homes and The Heights.