Reynolds Plantation is a lake and golf community offering 117 holes of championship golf on the shores of Lake Oconee. Located 75 miles east of Atlanta via Interstate 20, Reynolds Plantation’s long list of amenities is headlined by five of the best golf course designers in the business—Jack Nicklaus, Bob Cupp, Tom Fazio, Rees Jones and Jim Engh.
In addition to its beautiful setting along more than 374 miles of Lake Oconee shoreline, the community offers residents and guests four marinas, four clubhouses, 16 tennis courts and miles of walking trails, engaing natural scenery and a Ritz-Carlton Lodge for vacationers and real estate prospects.
Experience world-class golf, a gorgeous lake and the casually-elegant lifestyle of Reynolds Plantation with an exclusive overnight “Discovery Package.” This specially-priced package is available only through Reynolds Plantation Properties and includes:
- Deluxe accommodations for two in a fully-appointed Marina Cove or The Landing cottage or Village at Lake Club Pointe condominium, complete with living room and kitchen, or in a resort-view room at The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation
- Up to two rounds of golf for two. Choose from 5 courses
- Southern breakfast each morning
- Full use of Swim & Tennis Club at Linger Longer Park, plus dining privileges at the comfortable Plantation Grille and the casual Landing Clubhouse
- Access to boat rentals at the Reynolds Plantation or The Landing Marinas on Lake Oconee (Half-day rental of a pontoon boat may be substituted for 2 rounds of golf in this package)
- Special treat: Ritz-Carlton spa services may be available Monday through Thursday in lieu of two rounds of golf. Ask your Sales Executive for details
- Private real estate presentation of Reynolds Plantation
For reservations, call (800)800-5250, or use the inquiry form.