GCH Network Newsletter
Communities On the Water & the Golf Course
Vol. 16, No. 1,136 August 30, 2016 Circ. 15,000
* Four Golf Communities Join GCH Today:
* North Carolina Communities – Balsam Mountain Preserve, Sylva
* Florida Communities – The Concession, Bradenton
* South Carolina Communities – The Cliffs at Keowee Springs, Six Mile
* Virginia Communities – Viniterra, New Kent
NOW TRENDING ON GCH NETWORK
NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITIES
Balsam Mountain Preserve, Sylva
Balsam Mountain Preserve, NC: Equestrian, golf & more.
> Balsam Mountain Preserve, Sylva NC is a 4,400-acre private golf and equestrian community in the mountains of Western North Carolina. Only 400 homesites can be built here, giving residents the feeling of life inside a national forest. In fact, 3,400 acres of Balsam Mountain Preserve are in a permanent conservation easement, protecting the land from development.
Additional amenities at Balsam Mountain Preserve include heated junior Olympic pool, soft surface tennis courts, fine dining and fitness center.
Real estate includes dramatic mountain–view homesites, a special collection of Featured Builder and private resale homes, and a private residence club ownership opportunity that is available to only 40 families. Send me more information about Balsam Mountain Preserve!
Balsam Mountain Preserve Featured Listing
> More listing information: Balsam Mountain Preserve, Sylva NC
Asking Price: $579,000
Property Address: 1143 Preserve Road, Sylva NC 28779
This 1,200-sf mountain home has its own private sunset-view point. It is ideal as a place to live on-property while constructing a custom home on the adjoining buildable lot.
- Property is 2.13 acres at 3,130 feet of elevation
- Maintained hiking trails just steps from the front door
- Private stone fire pit gathering area
- Send me more about this home in Balsam Mountain Preserve!
The Concession, Bradenton, FL
The Concession was inspired by a grand gesture of sportsmanship.
> The Concession Golf Club, Bradenton FL is a gated private community on 1,200 acres with award-winning amenities, a renowned golf course and a much-admired master plan. Only 255 estate residences will be built here, on homesites measuring a half-acre to one full acre.
At the core of it is a championship course honored as one of the Top 100 in the U.S. by GOLF Magazine. Complementing the course is one of the world’s largest private practice areas.
The clubhouse features comfortable meeting rooms, casual and formal dining areas and much more. Visiting guests can stay over at The American & European Casitas and Cottages as well as the Lodge, all within the gates. Send me more information about The Concession!
The Concession Featured Listing
> More listing information: The Concession Golf Club, Bradenton FL
Asking Price: $1,425,777
Property Address: 8326 Farington Court, Bradenton FL 34202
This 3,683-sf lakefront custom built home is set on a quiet cul-de-sac, with the lake visible from six rooms in the house. There is a heated pool and spa with a large lanai for outdoor relaxing or entertaining.
- Living room with gas fireplace, double tray ceilings, large aquarium window
- Kitchen with granite counter tops, solid wood cabinets, gas cook top, walk-in pantry
- Owners’ suite w/ sitting area, tray ceiling and sliding glass door to lanai and pool
- Garage with space for three cars, golf cart and work bench area
- Send me more information about this home at The Concession!
SOUTH CAROLINA COMMUNITIES
The Cliffs at Keowee Springs
The Cliffs at Lake Keowee, SC: Set on 18,500 acres.
> The Cliffs at Keowee Springs, Six Mile, SC Set along the shores of Lake Keowee, The Cliffs at Keowee Springs pairs a recreational lakefront lifestyle with energy and culture, embodied by nearby Clemson University. From its Tom Fazio Signature golf course designed for families and players of all skill levels, to the easygoing environment and casual fare at The Porch, Keowee Springs is one of The Cliffs’ most family–friendly communities.
Residents enjoy breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and 18,500-acre Lake Keowee. Amenities includes a Beach Club, golf, tennis, fitness, boating, equestrian and even off-road motoring.
Homes and homesites offer views of the lake, mountains and woods. Send me more information about The Cliffs at Keowee Springs!
The Cliffs at Keowee Springs Featured Listing
> More listing information: The Cliffs at Keowee Springs, Six Mile, SC
Asking Price: $945,000
Property Address: 124 Hickory Springs Way, Six Mile SC 29682
With 180-degree mountain views, this 2.8-acre property with custom home enjoys a private ridge-top site considered one of the finest in the entire Cliffs Communities.
- Island kitchen with 5-burner gas range, wall ovens, Brazilian granite countertops
- White oak flooring, high ceilings, stone finishes and custom cabinetry throughout
- Casual and formal dining areas all enjoy inspiring mountain vistas
- Natural gas heat and tankless hot-water gas system
- Send me more about this home in The Cliffs at Keowee Springs!
Viniterra, New Kent
Viniterra, VA: Golf community, on-site winery.
> Viniterra, New Kent VA is a growing private neighborhood of estate and villa homes built around a Rees Jones championship golf course, located within the innovative community of New Kent Vineyards and Winery. Community amenities include a championship golf course, New Kent Winery, walking, biking and jogging trails, a gated community, full golf practice facility and pro shop.
The winery and vineyards offer tours, wine tasting, a wine shop, private cellars and comfortable areas for socializing and discovering new vintages.
You’ll have everything you need to sharpen your game at Viniterra, including a two-sided driving range, chipping green and putting green. Coming soon, a permanent clubhouse will complement the current Pavilion which welcomes golfers on bright mornings and warm afternoons. Because of the gentle climate, the course is playable year-round. Send me more information about Viniterra!
Viniterra Featured Listing
> More listing information: Viniterra, New Kent VA
Asking Price: $980,000
Property Address: 7383 Crush Court, New Kent VA 23134
This 4,650-sf estate home was built by the award-winning builder ET Moore, one of the largest and oldest suppliers of heart pine and reclaimed fine woods in the U.S.
- Chef’s kitchen has antique chestnut cabinets, granite, copper, hand-blown glass
- Living area features coffered-style heart pine beams
- First-floor master suite with his and her cedar lined closets and luxurious bath
- Send me more about this home in Viniterra!