Dominion Valley Country Club offers resort-style living in a private community set in picturesque Prince William County.
Residents are rewarded daily with wide views of rolling landscapes, natural ponds and gentle streams. Send me more information about Dominion Valley Country Club!
Golf by Arnold Palmer
Created by luxury home builder Toll Brothers, this gated community features award-winning homes and top-flight amenities headed by an Arnold Palmer Signature golf course, with emerald-green fairways, picturesque mountain views and challenging water holes.
Dominion Valley Country Club–Family Oriented
A family-oriented, country club community, Dominion Valley’s championship golf course is complemented by a luxurious clubhouse and the state-of-the-art Sports Pavilion, which has become a popular place for socializing. Send me more information about Dominion Valley Country Club!
- Choose from single-family homes at The Estates, The Executives, The Carolinas and The Villas
- Homes priced from the low-$600,000s to over $1 million
- Base prices shown do not include lot premiums or options
- Prices subject to change
- The Carolinas
- Single-family homes from 3,850 sq. ft.
- Priced from the low-$600,000s
- The Villas
- Single-family homes from 4,300 sq. ft.
- Last chance! Final homes remain
- The Executives
- Single-family homes from 3,763 sq. ft.
- Priced from the mid-$700,000s
- The Estates
- Single-family homes from 3,995 sq. ft.
- Priced from the low- $800,000s
The Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course at Dominion Valley plays along Little Bull Run Creek and winds its way throughout the community’s rolling landscape and natural preservation areas. With breathtaking mountain views and eight holes with water features, this spectacular championship golf course is enjoyable—and challenging—for golfers of all skill levels.
- Private, gated community
- 18-hole Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course
- Grand Clubhouse
- Fine dining and Grille
- State-of-the-art Sports Pavilion, 25-meter competition pool, children’s pool
- Waverly Club
- Indoor and outdoor tennis, volleyball, basketball, meeting room
- Indoor swimming pool, fitness center
- East Recreation Center with swimming pool and tot lot
- Indoor aerobic and fitness facilities, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts
- 17 miles of hiking and biking trails
- Private onsite Waverley Park with picnic pavilion, tot lot and basketball court
- Wedding receptions welcome: please inquire about available dates, facilities and services
Dominion Valley is located in western Prince William County, VA, ideally situated for hometown living and quick access to commuter routes, including I-66, Rt. 28 and the Dulles Toll Road, and business centers such as the Dulles technology corridor. And the historic towns of Haymarket, Middleburg and Fairfax are just minutes away.
In the charming, historic towns of Middleburg and Manassas, you’ll find unique shops where you can shop the old-fashioned way—with personalized service from shopkeepers who remember you by name.
- Washington Dulles International, 30 minutes