Kingsmill on the James is a gated, golf and waterfront resort community set on the banks of the scenic James River near historic Williamsburg, VA. Covering more than on 2,900 acres, Kingsmill offers a variety of exclusive neighborhoods set against a beautiful backdrop of green rolling hills and stately woods.
Within the embrace of this lush setting, Busch Properties, Inc., one of the Anheuser-Busch Companies, has created a planned community which carefully preserves green spaces (40 percent of the property will remain untouched) and archeologically significant areas, while providing extraordinary residential home sites.
Three Championship Courses
In addition to enjoying a lovely natural setting and mild, four-season climate, residents of Kingsmill on the James have convenient access to three championship golf courses, tennis, sports club with indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Other amenities include full-service riverfront marina, racquetball courts, exercise room, billiards and card rooms, luxurious, full-service spa and four restaurants. Memberships range from social to bronze through platinum levels.
Real Estate Options
Real estate at Kingsmill on the James includes heavily wooded homesites, custom-built and custom-designed homes. All utilities are underground. For those seeking a waterfront location, there are abundant options. Many homes are located on the James River, Halfway Creek or on one of several ponds.
Real estate includes heavily wooded homesites, custom-built and custom-designed homes, all utilities underground. For those seeking a waterfront location, there are abundant options. Many homes are located on the James River, Halfway Creek, or on one of several ponds.
- Lots from $265,000
- Resort condominiums, resale only, from $170,000 to $500,000
- Resale homes from $300,000 to $3 million
- Patio Homes adjacent to the golf course, resale only, from $300,000 to $550,000
- New homes from $600,000
- Luxury Riverfront Townhomes, from $775,000 to $1.5 million
- River Bluffs Luxury Condominiums, from $775,000 to $1.5 million
For more information, call Caroline Remillard at 757-713-0196.
- Gated, semi-private, golf resort & residential community
- Three 18-hole, championship golf courses
- River Course, designed by Pete Dye, former home of the Michelob Ultra Open on the LPGA Tour
- Plantation Course, designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay
- Woods Course, designed by Tom Clark with Curtis Strange, Kingsmill Touring PGA Professional
- Nine-hole, par-3 Bray Links
- 13 Har-Tru tennis courts, 2 hard courts
- Sports Club
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Racquetball courts, exercise room
- Billiards and card rooms
- Luxury, full-service spa
- Massage, body and skin treatments
- Specialized nail/hair treatments
- Full-service, riverfront marina & beach
- 90 permanent slips with 15 transient boat slips
- Dockside fueling, marina store, Marina Bar & Grille
- Rentals for kayaks, paddle boats, and jon boats
- Fishing, charter tours available
- Four restaurants
- Miles of biking and hiking trails
- Fishing, canoeing, kayaking
- Marina at Kingsmill Resort
- Outdoor restaurant
- “The Mill” coffee shop and bakery
Kingsmill is located less than three miles from the College of William and Mary and the historic streets of Colonial Williamsburg.
Colonial Williamsburg is the No. 1 family destination in the U.S. This living, breathing homage to the revolutionary war era is where you’ll find countless opportunities for dining, shopping, theme parks and history tours that will entertain all ages.
Awards & Honors
- Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf Courses
- Ranked No. 8 on GolfCourseHome Network’s ‘Best of the Best’ list, 2009, 2010
- River Course ranked No. 9 ‘Best Course You Can Play’ in State, by Golfweek magazine, 2009
- Ranked No. 10 on GolfCourseHome’s ‘Best of the Best’ list, 2009
- The Woods Course, named by Golf Magazine a “Top Ten New Course You Can Play”
- River’s Edge neighborhood received a Platinum “Best in American Living, 2000,” award from National Association of Home Builders and Professional Builder magazine
Kingsmill on the James, Williamsburg VA just announced a Spring Fever Package available Mar. 27 through May 29.
Package includes two nights lodging, Summer Fun Tickets to Busch Gardens, daily breakfast in Elements 1010, complimentary transportation to Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg, free use of pools and fitness center plus free parking and wi-fi. Pricing starts at $394 per night in a one-bedroom suite and $354 per night in a guest room. Send me more information about Kingsmill!
Stay & Play Package
Kingsmill on the James, Williamsburg VA Golf Package helps kick-start the spring season on the links.
Package includes two nights in a 3-bedroom condo (min/max four person occupancy), unlimited golf on the Plantation and River championship golf courses, breakfast daily, club storage, unlimited use of practice range plus use of resort sports facilities and pools. Priced from $575 per person for two nights. Send me more information about Kingsmill!
- Newport News/Williamsburg Airport, 20 minutes
- Norfolk International Airport, 45 minutes
- Richmond International Airport, 45 minutes