Red Ledges is a private mountain community just minutes from downtown Park City, UT. Extending over 2,000 acres, it is a natural playground centered around family and lifestyle in an extraordinary setting.
Set in the quaint town of Heber City, which was named “Best Value in Second Homes” by The Wall Street Journal and ranked number 5 on the list of “America’s Fastest Growing Small Towns” by Forbes Magazine, Red Ledges is a haven for any outdoor lover.
The recreation is unsurpassed as families enjoy the multi award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, 12 – Hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Park, Jim McLean Golf School, top-notch tennis and instruction with the Cliff Drysdale Tennis School, an extensive equestrian program and sprawling acreage for trail rides, hiking and mountain biking, state-of-the-art fitness facilities, pool, gourmet dining at the Juniper Grill, and access to a wealth of pristine places for skiing, fly-fishing, snow-shoeing, snowmobiling, dog-sledding, cross-country-skiing, and more.
Mountain Golf & Homes
Red Ledges offers a perfect blend of luxury and comfort with a collection of carefully designed neighborhoods and a wide range of luxury home ownership options. All of its 1,200 homesites have dramatic sweeping views of the fiery red rock landscape, the multi award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, or the stunning Mt. Timpanogos, which tower in the distance.
Whether building your dream home on your own custom homesite, or choosing between their collection of stylish mountain-contemporary homes, there are price points to fit every type of family or buyer. Homesites start at $195,000 and luxury homes range from $650,000 to over $2 million.
Homes begin at $650,000.
Red Ledges Golf Clubhouse & Amenities
The planned Golf Clubhouse, with its rugged-yet-refined mountain luxury and stately craftsman architecture, will epitomize the Red Ledges experience.
Now open during the golf season, the Golf Shop is home to three resident PGA Professionals and offers a full selection of fine apparel and golf equipment. For the novice or avid golfer alike, the Red Ledges professional staff offers full video swing analysis as well.
The Juniper Grill, with its open-air patios and comfortable indoor dining, is a lovely gathering place for residents and golfers alike. An excellent spot to go for a choice meal prepared by our Executive Chef, you can also relax and unwind here with an ice-cold beverage after a round of golf while enjoying magnificent views of Mt. Timpanogos.
- Homes from $650,000
- Lots from $195,000
The Mountain Villas
Mountain Villas are an ultra-livable way to call the luxury lifestyle of Red Ledges your own. Finished with gorgeous natural wood and stone, every custom and semi-custom interior is comfortably luxurious. Mountain Villa designs have 2-5 bedrooms and range from 2,000-4,000 total sq. ft..
- Price starts at $650,000
The spectacular Cottages feature native stone, hand-hewn timber and expansive decks. Interiors welcome with hard wood and natural stone floors, granite countertops, fireplaces, and large energy-efficient windows with views of the Wasatch Mountains. Cottages have 3-4 bedrooms and range from 2,700-4,000 total sq. ft.
- Price starts at $695,000
The Club Cabins
The Club Cabins include luxury finishes, gourmet kitchens, open floor plans and beautiful patio spaces with an outdoor barbecue and fire pit. Each cabin offers an optional all-inclusive and professionally designed interior furniture package. There are three floor plans to choose from featuring 2 or 3 bedrooms and range in size from 1,800 to 2,500 sq. ft.
- Price Starts at $750,000
Luxurious Juniper Hills models begin at $1.8 million.
This Michael Upwall Design neighborhood boasts a mountain modern architecture, combined with breathtaking panoramic views that blend perfectly with the natural surroundings. Interior design features include a beautiful entryway, gourmet kitchen appliances and a variety of open floor plans to choose from. Each home will have extraordinary outdoor living space and will range in size from 3,500 sq. ft. to over 5,500 sq. ft.
- Price starts at $1.8 million
- Private, four-season mountain golf community with gated security
- Prime Wasatch Mountain views, close to Park City attractions
- 7,653-yard, par 72 Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
- Jack Nickalus Signature 12-hole Golf Park
- Jim McLean Golf School
- Tee-to-green instruction for golfers of all skill levels
- Indoor high-definition golf simulator
- Allows members to play golf or take lessons all season long
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis School
- Adventure Concierge
- Blue-ribbon fly fishing on local rivers
- Area lakes offer waterskiing, boating, and fishing
- Red Ledges Kids’ Club, organized adventures
- Private lessons, group clinics, casual community tournaments
- Swim and Fitness Center
- Heated pool, hot tub
- State-of-the-art strength conditioning, cardio equipment
- The Juniper Grill offers fine dining and spectacular views of the Red Ledges and Mt. Timpanogos
- Red Ledges Equestrian Center
- Outdoor horseback riding arenas, boarding, 400 acres of trails on-property
- Wildlife hikes, stargazing by the campfire, skiing and tubing outings
Set in the heart of Utah’s Rocky Mountains, Red Ledges is surrounded by a dramatic Western landscape providing easy access to Blue Ribbon fly fishing, magnificent hiking, biking and equestrian trails, and some of North America’s most exhilarating ski areas.
Within Red Ledges itself, more than 400 acres has been preserved to ensure that wildlife migration paths and view corridors remain in perpetuity. The community is just 45 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport in the picturesque Heber Valley and offers the ideal balance of seclusion and accessibility, with abundant shopping and dining options available nearby.
The area is perfect for hiking, skiing and nature watching.
The Greatest Snow on Earth
Utah offers some of the “greatest snow on earth,” and the world comes to celebrate the outstanding skiing of the Park City area. Just minutes away from Red Ledges you will find Deer Valley Resort Park–ranked #1 four years in a row–as well as City Mountain Resort, The Canyons and Sundance Resort.
Park City has a wide range of activities from day hikes in the mountains to bobsled rides at the Olympic Park as well as everything in between. Home of the renowned Sundance Film Festival, it’s a mecca of hip clubs, fine restaurants and a charming, historic Main Street.
Awards & Honors
- Hole No. 9 named to GolfCourseHome ‘Dream 18 Great Residential Golf Holes,’ 2011
- Course named ‘Best in Utah’ by Best of State Awards, 2010 – 2016
- Golf course named ‘Best New Private Course, by Golf magazine, 2009
- Named in the “Top 100 Best Residential Courses,” by Golfweek magazine
Red Ledges is ready for your winter visit. With the golf course now closed, it’s time to focus on its magnificent skiing. And when you’re not on the slope, there is tennis, fitness, swimming, dining and more. See the complete Discovery Package below.
Winter Discovery Package
- 3 days and 2 nights lodging in a luxurious Club Cabin
- Golf for two on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Dinner for two at the Juniper Grill
- Golf lesson with swing analysis at the Jim McLean Golf School
- Member privileges to the Swim and Fitness Club
- Club access to the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Facility
- A private tour to introduce you to the Red Ledges community
- Cost: $695
- Send me more information about the Red Ledges Discovery Package!
For more information, click the link above or the Request More Information tab on the right.
* Red Ledges reserves the right to cancel or change this offer without prior notification. Offer Valid through 2016. Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Reservations subject to cancellation fee. Package price does not include tax, tip, gratuity. Married guests are required to tour the property with their spouse. Dining credit up to $100 must be used at time of visit and is non-transferable.
- Lake City International Airport, 45 minutes away