Solivita is an active golf and retirement community located in Kissimmee, Florida, that offers more than 70 clubs and organizations and 100+ weekly activities.
Community amenities are topped by two championship golf courses, award-winning 32,000-sf Riviera Spa & Fitness Center, Mediterranean village center and Palms Amenity Complex.
The Village Center at Solivita is the social and education hub. It offers three restaurants, 17,000-sf Starlite Ballroom and Waterfront Galleries with classes in sculpture, ceramics, stained glass and watercolor. Solivita’s Freedom Park has lighted tennis courts and pickleball courts.
The ample Riviera Spa & Fitness Center will keep you fit.
Stonegate Golf Club
Within the community is the semi-private Stonegate Golf Club which features two, championship 18-hole golf courses. The Oaks was designed by Ron Garl, and is bordered by hundred-year-old oak hammocks, lush greenery and abundant streams and lakes.
The Cypress is an original Robert Von Hagge and Bruce Devlin layout redesigned in 2006 by George Clifton. The course stretches across 6,800 yards from the back tees and challenges golfers of all levels with water features, lakes and white sand bunkers. Send me more information about Solivita!
Solivita Real Estate
This active golf and retirement community is arranged into a dozen residential neighborhoods of Tuscan-style detached and attached single-family homes. Prices start in the mid-$100,000s. See further details in the real estate section below. Send me more information about Solivita!
- 12 residential neighborhoods
- Tuscan-style single-family homes
- Stand-alone or attached models
- Priced from the mid-$100,000s to $500,000-plus
- Master-planned, 55+ retirement community
- 36-hole Stonegate Golf Club within Solivita
- The Oaks championship 18-hole course by Ron Garl
- The Cypress championship 18-hole course by Joe Lee, redesigned in 2006 by George Clifton
- Golf pro shop, men’s and women’s locker facilities
- Aquatic driving range, practice chipping and putting greens
- Grille at Stonegate
- The Solivita Club—membership with home purchase 148,000 sf of amenities in two village centers
- 32,000-sf Riviera Spa & Fitness Center
- Indoor, air-conditioned track above an indoor heated pool
- Outdoor heated pool and 2 heated whirlpool spas, with deck overlooking waterways
- Exercise studio with state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength equipment and free weights
- Dance studio for aerobics and fitness classes
- Full-time professional, trained and certified recreation & fitness staff
- 17,000-sf Starlite Ballroom
- Waterfront Galleries Studios for ceramics, sculpture and painting, all with lake views
- Computer lab with high-speed Internet access for classes and open use
- Billiards gallery, darts and games
- Financial gallery with computers and real-time with NYSE and NASDAQ ticker tapes
- The Palms Amenity Complex
- Palms Clubhouse pool
- Fitness studio with cardio and strength equipment by TechnoGym
- Wrap-around covered terrace for social events
- 4,000-sf combination lap and splash pool, heated
- Full-time trained and certified recreation & fitness staff
- Two heated whirlpool spas, 3,200-square-foot aerobics studio
- Two lighted DecoTurf II tennis courts
- Members Club Room with jumbo plasma TV, baby grand piano
- Lighted bocce courts and pickleball courts
- Business center with high-speed internet and fax service
- Community pools located throughout various neighborhoods
- Lighted Har-Tru tennis courts in Freedom Park
- 5 lighted pickleball courts, 2 bocce courts
- Softball field, outdoor pavilions for events
- Basketball courts, horseshoe pits
- Lifelong learning classes in a wide array of endeavors
Solivita is a quick ride from Orlando International Airport, with direct service to more than 70 U.S. cities and dozens of international destinations. Walt Disney World is 20 miles north of Solivita, Atlantic beaches are 70 miles east and the Gulf Coast is is an easy 90-mile drive west.
In the immediate metro area you’ll find professional sports, museums, cultural events and eight theme parks at Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World Adventure Parks and the Walt Disney family of parks.
Medical & Retail Outlets
Doctors’ offices and medical clinics are located in Poinciana, Kissimmee and the Orlando area. Four hospitals are located in the immediate area.
Groceries, pharmacies, and neighborhood retail stores are located in Poinciana less than two miles away. The Marketplace recently opened directly across from the Solivita® entrance with a pharmacy, bank, dry cleaners, restaurants and retail stores with more opening soon.
Awards & Honors
- Hole No. 14, Oaks Course named to GolfCourseHome ‘Dream 18 Great Residential Golf Holes,’ 2011
- Named a “Top 50 Best Master-Planned Community in the U.S.,” by Where to Retire, 2011
- Named America’s Best Active Adult Community by Builder Magazine, 2002
- Named one of America’s Best Master-Planned Communities, by Where To Retire magazine, 3 consecutive years
- Earned over 70 design, planning and marketing awards
Solivita, Kissimmee, FL, a 55-plus community, is featuring a Discovery Days package for a special rate of $129 now through March 31, 2015. For 3-days and 2-nights enjoy accommodations in a fully furnished guest home, use of a personal golf cart to explore the community plus complimentary lunch and dinner.
Spend time in Solivita’s resort-style pools, a state-of-the-art fitness center or add a round of golf for $25, plus tax, per person. Meet new friends and tour the 12 beautifully designed homes of Solivita’s new Tuscan-inspired model park, starting from the $150,000s. Send me more information about Solivita!
- Orlando International Airport, 40 minutes away