The Villages of Kiln Creek stretches across 1,200 acres of lush forested land, dotted with 19 lakes and adorned by an 18-hole championship golf course that has been ranked in the top five in Virginia by Golf Digest.
Remodeled Inn & Clubhouse
Kiln Creek Golf Club and Resort features an all-inclusive resort facility, including its beautifully remodeled Inn. The recently remodeled clubhouse has a warm, rich décor and luxury finishes.
Along with its handsome and versatile interior function rooms, the clubhouse features an outdoor covered pavilion designed for receptions, barbeques, group picnics and golf outings.
Free of Debt
The owners’ association at The Villages of Kiln Creek currently owns the community amenities free of debt. The amenities includes a four-acre recreation complex consisting of a two-story building, Olympic-size pool, picnic areas, playgrounds and tot-lots. Also included are tennis courts, multi-purpose court and the community’s own maintenance facility.
The in-house maintenance of Kiln Creek’s large common areas is expertly handled by a skilled staff that maintains and enhances all landscaping easements, lake banks and a 27-mile lake-fed irrigation system.
Many Real Estate Options
Few master-planned communities can match the variety of residential options at The Villages of Kiln Creek. There are apartments, townhomes, condominiums, duplexes, quadplexes and single-family homes, ranging in price from the high-$150,000s to more than $550,000.
The Villages of Kiln Creek is a community comprised of 31 separate neighborhoods and some 12,000 residents, including many young families and prime-of-life buyers.
- Apartments, townhomes
- Condominiums, duplexes, quadplexes
- Single-family homes
- Priced from the high-$150,000s to $550,000+
- Master-planned golf & resort community with 31 distinct neighborhoods
- Clubhouse within main community for dining and socializing
- 18-hole, par-72 championship golf course at 6,972 yards by Tom Clark
- Pro shop staffed with PGA certified professionals
- Golf practice range, putting and chipping greens
- Professional clubfitting, weekly golf clinics, private and group instruction
- Golf practice park
- Community-owned recreational center
- Four-acre complex, two-story main building
- Olympic-size pool, picnic areas, playgrounds and tot-lots
- Tennis courts, multi-purpose court, dedicated maintenance facility
- Kiln Creek Inn
- Quality lodging, competitively priced
- Group events, weddings, parties hosted in multiple function rooms
- Manchester Grill restaurant
- Two outdoor, lighted hard tennis courts
Awards & Honors
- Named a “Top Five Course in Virginia,” by Golf Digest
- Selected as a partner site for the ESPN Schools program for 2006
- No. 8 Hole called one of “Virginia’s Best” by Tee Time magazine
- Newport News/Williamsburg Airport, about 10 minutes away