The 6,300-acre, World Golf Village® is a unique, masterfully planned and brilliantly executed complex that has established itself as the home of American golf. Even better, The Neighborhoods of World Golf Village can easily be your home as well.
Tucked just beyond the Village is an array of residential offerings with everything from single-family homes to coach homes and patio homes to condominium homes. Best of all, you’ll find one in your price range, whether you are looking for a $100,000 condominium or a multi-million-dollar estate. Send me more information about World Golf Village!
The Slammer & Squire
Within World Golf Village, you’ll find two world-class championship golf courses. Both layouts have consistently received a four-and-a-half stars rating (out of five) by Golf Digest. World Golf Village’s first golf course, the Slammer & Squire, was designed by Bobby Weed. It was named after renowned players (and consultants) the late Sam Snead (The Slammer) and the late Gene Sarazen (The Squire).
This Slammer & Squire features a resort-layout layout with no conflicts between golf carts and vehicles. The par-72 course features five tees per hole to accommodate a variety of playing levels. Send me more information about World Golf Village!
The two courses at World Golf Village honor past greats.
King & Bear
King & Bear, named for its co-designers, World Golf Hall of Fame members Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus, is the first-and-only course design collaboration between two of golf’s most respected and well-known ambassadors.
Palmer and Nicklaus successfully created a 7,279-yard layout that is both eminently playable and picturesque with memorable par-5s amid lakes, loblolly pines and 200-year-old live oaks.
Both courses feature their own clubhouse. Each clubhouse features a gourmet dining room, a bar with outdoor patio dining, a pro shop and locker room lounges. Residents can also get tips on their game through a variety of programs at the Village’s onsite PGA TOUR Golf Academy–the PGA TOUR’s first-ever golfing school. Send me more information about World Golf Village!
Spa at World Golf Village (Spa Laterra)
The Spa at World Golf Village was designed by world-renowned spa architect, Robert D. Henry and is located behind the gates of the King & Bear Neighborhood. Its 9,500-sf structure is one of the most luxurious and sophisticated destination spas in the country, combining traditional spa services with golf-focused treatments for the ultimate spa experience.
The Spa offers more than 70 services and treatments as well as the opportunity to host private parties in the beautiful outdoor Garden Sanctuary.
Other amenities at World Golf Village include the Swim & Tennis Center, Fitness Cottage, World Golf Hall of Fame & IMAX Theater, numerous parks, athletic fields and miles of paths and walkways. Send me more information about World Golf Village!
The Neighborhoods of World Golf Village include the Neighborhoods of the Slammer & Squire; the Neighborhoods of the King & Bear; the Meadows Neighborhood; the Heritage Landing Neighborhood and the soon to be developed Neighborhoods on the South Tract of Sixth Mile Creek.
The Slammer & Squire Neighborhoods include traditional single-family homes, patio homes, townhomes, condominiums, timeshare units, an age-restricted 55 and up community, and a full-service adult congregate life care community.
The King & Bear communities include single-family lots ranging from 50′ front widths to over 120′ front widths with a wide range of features and pricing. The King & Bear is also home to an exclusive Carriage-Home neighborhood and a tri-level condominium complex.
The Meadows includes 400 50-foot- and 60-foot-wide single-family lots and Heritage Landing includes 1,154 lots ranging from 40 to 50 foot frontages and 60 to 80-foot lot frontages.
At build out, The Neighborhoods at World Golf Village will offer 7,200 residential units.
- Condominiums start in the $100,000s
- Single-family homes start in the $200,000s
- Patio homes start in the $200,000s
- Active adult homes start in the $200,000s
- Custom homes in The Estates start in the $400,000s
- 6,300-acre, master-planned golf & residential community
- Two championship 18-hole golf courses, Slammer & Squire, and King & Bear, each with their own clubhouse and amenities
- Practice facilities include:
- 132-yard island green challenge hole
- 18-hole real grass putting course
- Miles of inter-connecting sidewalks for residents’ use
- A 9.15 -acre park featuring various playing fields
- Nationally recognized school system
- World Golf Hall Of Fame
- World Golf Village IMAX Theater
- Spa at World Golf Village (Spa Laterra)
- 11 treatment rooms, including a couple’s retreat
- Complete beauty salon with hair, manicure and pedicure stations
- Women’s and men’s private waiting rooms
- Showers and steam rooms
- Circular relaxation lounge with soothing rain shower feature
- Jane Iredale® Mineral Make-up featured in the salon
- Outdoor garden sanctuary with koi pond
- Floating cabana treatment rooms
- Locker areas and changing facilities
- Swim & Tennis Center
- Clubhouse, entertainment terrace with open-air veranda, beach-entry pool
- Heated Junior Olympic-sized adult pool, playground
- Lighted tennis courts
- Full-time activities director
- Adjoining Fitness Cottage that features a variety of ways to stay in shape
Awards & Honors
- Named a Green Golf Community ‘Participant Level,’ by GolfCourseHome® Network, 2008
- Winner, Florida Association of Realtors Environmental Award, 2002
Stay & Play Package
World Golf Village, St. Augustine FL invites you to enjoy the “Stay and Play in St. Augustine” package that is valid through Dec. 14. This package includes one night’s stay in a deluxe room, one round of golf on Slammer and Squire or King and Bear, per golfer.
You’ll also receive breakfast, range balls, one Hall of Fame Combo ticket per golfer, and one $50 PGA Tour Academy Credit voucher per golfer. Price for one guest/golfer is $184. Send me more information about World Golf Village!
- Jacksonville International Airport, 45 minutes
- Daytona Beach Regional Airport, 55 minutes
- St. Augustine Airport