GCH Network Newsletter
Communities On the Water & the Golf Course
Vol. 16, No. 1,133 August 20, 2016 Circ. 15,000
* Why I Live Where I Live – Champion Hills, NC
NOW TRENDING ON GCH NETWORK
WHERE I LIVE WHERE I LIVE
Champion Hills, NC
Champion Hills, NC: Residents praise community.
When asked why they chose to live where they live, people often jump at the chance, especially when they live in the luxury golf community of Champion Hills in Hendersonville, NC. Thus, it’s worth taking a minute to screen two short videos in which two families share their personal feelings for the community. Read more and view the videos.
NORTH CAROLINA HOMES FOR SALE
Champion Hills, Hendersonville
> More listing information: Champion Hills, Hendersonville NC
Asking Price: $899,000
Property Address: 301 Pine Forest Trace, Hendersonville NC 28739
This 4,221-sf custom built home overlooks the 16th fairway and a tranquil pond. Its master suite is on the main level, along with a private office.
- Large chef’s kitchen, eat in area and Hearth room
- Two additional master suiteâs on lower level with a walkout family room.
- Bonus room and golf cart garage
- Send me more about this home in Champion Hills!
SOUTH CAROLINA HOMES FOR SALE
Daniel Island, Charleston
> More listing information: Daniel Island, Charleston SC
Asking Price: $309,500
Address: 200 River Landing Drive, No. A201, Charleston SC 29492
This 1,247-sf luxury condominium sits in the heart of downtown and has views of a park with grand oaks. It offers a maintenance-free lifestyle within walking distance of shops, a supermarket, restaurants and the Family Circle Tennis Center.
- Main living area has gleaming hardwood floors and abundant natural light
- Galley-style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Master bath with dual sink vanity, garden tub, separate shower and ceramic tile
- Building is secure and features an elevator to each floor
- Send me more about this home in Daniel Island!
Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island
> More listing information: Kiawah Island, SC
Asking Price: $845,000
Address: 63 Fletcher Hall, Kiawah Island SC 29455
Well sited on on a quiet street behind Kiawah Island’s second security gate, this 2,215-sf home enjoys an expansive rear deck and covered porch with prime views of Turtle Point golf course’s No. 6 fairway and a sparkling lagoon beyond.
- New hand-scraped hardwood flooring throughout
- Kitchen with all new stone tile flooring, Shaker style cabinetry, granite counters
- Master bedroom with golf views, sitting area and large walk-in closet
- Private driveway with turnaround and covered parking
- Send me more about this home in Kiawah Island!
TENNESSEE HOMESITES FOR SALE
> More listing information: Woodlake Lodge, Golf and Country Club, Tazewell TN
Asking Price: $55,000
Property Address: Lot 101, Tazewell TN 37879
Acreage: .41 acres
Homesite No. 101 features golf course and mountain views. Located just 45 minutes from the city amenities of Knoxville, Woodlake is home to a par-72 course with bentgrass greens and several picturesque holes along Lake Norris.
- Mountain and golf views
- Low annual homeowner’s fee
- No state income tax or inheritance tax in Tennessee
- Send me more information about Woodlake!
MASSACHUSETTS HOMES FOR SALE
Willowbend Golf Club, Mashpee
> More listing information: Willowbend Golf Club, Mashpee MA
Asking Price: $399,000
Property Address: 217 Dunrobin Road, Mashpee MA 02649
This professionally decorated 1,732-sf townhouse with golf course views is being sold furnished, making it completely turnkey.
- Gourmet kitchen with separate dining area
- Crown moldings, hardwood flooring, built-ins, wood-burning fireplace
- One-car garage plus golf cart garage
- Send me more about this home in Willowbend!
GETAWAYS & STAY ‘N’ PLAYS
Kingsmill Golf Package
Kingsmill, VA: Play as much as you can.
> Kingsmill on the James, Williamsburg VA presents its Foursomes Golf Package, designed to allow avid players to squeeze in as much golf as possible in a two-day stay.
The package includes two nights in a renovated 3BR condo (price based on four-person occupancy), unlimited golf on the Plantation and River championship golf courses, breakfast daily at Elements 1010, unlimited use of driving range, club storage plus use of the sports facility and pools. Pricing starts at $510/person. Send me more information about Kingsmill!
COMMUNITY NEWS AND UPDATES
Comanche Trace Sees Busy Sales Activity
Comanche Trace, TX: Numerous homes, lots sold.
> Comanche Trace, Kerrville TX is reporting plenty of activity on the property front through the middle part of 2016. There currently are 14 properties under contract and set to close over the next several weeks. Of the 14, seven are homes and seven are lots with the majority of them set to build in the next 12 months.
The Hill Country region where Comanche Trace is located has enjoyed ample rainfall this season, ensuring excellent course conditions. Send me more information about Comanche Trace!
Red Ledges Clubhouse Wins Award
Red Ledges, UT: Clubhouse recognized for views, more.
> Red Ledges, Heber City UT was recently recognized in the “2016 Clubhouses of the Year” award program conducted by Golf Inc. Magazine. Red Ledges placed third among all new clubhouses that opened or reopened in 2015 at private clubs.
The two-story, 15,300 -sf clubhouse features fine dining in the Juniper Grill, a sports shop, luxurious locker rooms and relaxing patios offering great views of Mount Timpanogos. Its use of natural materials and cascading roof forms successfully blend architecture and distant mountain peaks, said the judges. Send me more information about Red Ledges!