Unspoiled, uncrowded and undiscovered, Osprey Cove offers a tremendous value in private club community living.
“The community’s best features are the natural ones–water, marsh and natural views surrounding, and throughout, the community,” says Carlie Prince, broker for St. Marys Realty, a leading local brokerage that specializes in marketing homes in Osprey Cove.
Stretching across 1,059 acres of lush coastal Georgia terrain, Osprey Cove is only a few miles from unspoiled sandy beaches and is just minutes from Jacksonville, Amelia Island and historic St. Marys. Famed Cumberland Island is just a ferry ride away.
Shopping, dining and the many varied opportunities of northeast Florida give Osprey Cove residents quick access to shops, restaurants and a major international airport. Send me more information about Osprey Cove!
The River Club
The clubhouse offers fine dining and many top amenities.
The community’s 18-hole Mark McCumber golf course is a nationally ranked gem. The River Club is the place to be for many of the residents and complete access is available through a Social Membership (golf can be added separately).
Plus, there is a long list of amenities and activities to join. Play tennis on the Har-Tru clay courts, exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness center and relax at the pool (open year-round).
Or, take a fitness class such as Zumba or Yoga, or attend one of the many interest-club meetings, such as the Garden Club or Bridge Club. And the social calendar is always filled with events and happenings. Send me more information about Osprey Cove!
Great Dining at Osprey Cove
The views, and the dining, at Osprey Cove are superb.
Great food is an important part of life at Osprey Cove. Whether it’s a casual poolside lunch or fine dining, meals are prepared fresh daily in-house, using recipes that vary based on the season and local ingredients.
Two restaurants, the Clubhouse’s Grill Room and River Club’s Tiki Hut provide the ideal venue for celebratory occasions–a wedding, a milestone birthday or just dining out. Send me more information about Osprey Cove!
Championship Golf by Mark McCumber
The course is embraced by marshes & tidal inlets.
The year-round Osprey Cove course is set against a backdrop of sweeping marshes, tidal inlets and nature conservation areas.
At every turn, the breathtaking panorama of the Lowcountry envelops you. The newly renovated clubhouse offers sweeping views of the course and the marsh beyond.
Designed by Mark McCumber & Associates, the layout is a testament to McCumber’s commitment to establishing a course that is defined by the natural characteristics of the land and river. Send me more information about Osprey Cove!
Raves from Golf Digest
Enjoy privacy with top amenities nearby.
Osprey Cove has earned numerous accolades and been listed among Golfweek’s “Top 5 in Georgia” and Golf and Travel’s “Top 100 Modern Courses.” Golf Digest rated the course five stars and designated it: “A gem…must play if you’re within 100 miles.”
With social membership, you will enjoy tennis, fine dining, fitness facilities and classes, access to the private boat dock, RV/boat storage and clubs to satisfy every interest. Add a golf membership and a nationally-acclaimed course is at your disposal. Send me more information about Osprey Cove!
Life on the Water
Osprey Cove is close to local sandy beaches.
Water is integral to life at Osprey Cove. With the St. Marys River running through the spectacular marshes that cozy up to the community, and the ocean within easy reach.
Members love boating on the St. Marys River, meandering down the boardwalk along the river’s edge or taking a sunset cruise. They also enjoy grabbing a drink with friends at the marshfront Tiki Hut and fishing for tarpon, Spanish and king mackerel, cobia and reds.
Club members have two easy means of access to the Intracoastal Waterway–they can venture out from their home via their own private dock or by way of the community’s dock.
Just minutes away is the Cumberland Island National Seashore, the largest and southernmost barrier island in Georgia. Here you’ll find 18 miles of white-sand beaches perfect for beachcombing.
You’ll also catch a glimpse of wild horses, dolphins, sea turtles, shore birds and much more. And, of course, for those who choose a marsh or riverfront home or homesite, the joys of life on the water are never-ending. Send me more information about Osprey Cove!
Osprey Cove Real Estate Options
Enjoy elegant homes and golf and water views.
Whether you are looking for a quality pre-built home or want to build your own vision on the perfect homesite, Osprey Cove offers you compelling options.
Everything from smaller, maintenance-free single-family homes to dramatic custom homes are available. And if you want to build, choose from among homesites with views of the golf course, lake and preserves or dockable homesites with views unrivaled in the area.
Best of all, Osprey Cove is a well-established, financially secure community with all amenities in place, including recently completed upgrades valued at $3 million. Add in a moderate year-round climate and you can buy with confidence. Send me more information about Osprey Cove!
Many homes have a pool and lanai.
- Homesites with golf views, preserve views, marsh and wooded views
- Priced from the $40,000s
- Homes, priced from the $300,000s to $1 million
- Send me more information about Osprey Cove!
Preferred Builders at Osprey Cove
- Bent Pine Construction
- Parr Builders
- Murrell Construction
- Private, gated golf and waterfront community
- 24-hour security
- 18-hole, par-72 championship golf course designed by Mark McCumber
- Pro Shop
- Putting green, chipping green with sand bunkers, driving range with practice bunkers
- Formal dining and banquet room
- Casual pub-style bar area
- Outdoor dining overlooking the course and marsh
- River Club
- Har-Tru clay courts
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Swimming pool (open year round)
- Complete array of fitness machines and classes such as Zumba or yoga
- Tiki Hut, club social center with poolside dining
- Boating, kayaking
- Marina, fishing
- Nature preserves, hiking, walking, biking trails
- Send me more information about Osprey Cove!
Coastal Georgia Living
Live in an unspoiled and uncrowded coastal environment.
Set on the Georgia coast, Osprey Cove offers a life that is unspoiled and uncrowded. But adventure and action are just minutes away in historic dowtown St. Marys, Jacksonville and Amelia Island. Big city amenities, small town charm, cultural events and world-class healthcare are all at your fingertips.
In just 25 minutes you can be at the Jacksonville International Airport. In half that time you can reach the ferry in St. Marys and enjoy the ride to famed Cumberland Island, one of the most spectacular natural habitats in the Northern Hemisphere.
Osprey Cove owners love taking day trips to take advantage of the culture, sports, recreation, history and incredible natural beauty at their disposal, but at the end of the day they always get to return to the familiar environs of Osprey Cove. Send me more information about Osprey Cove!
Top 10 Reasons to Make Coastal Georgia Your Home
1. Unspoiled & Uncrowded & a Relaxing Pace – Only 60,000 People in Camden County
2. Easy Airport Access
3. Cultural Activities Abound
4. World-Class Health Care
5. Resort-Type Atmosphere
6. Perfect Climate
7. Tax Friendly State – “A Top 10 State to Retire:” Kiplinger
8. Just 90 Minutes Away – Savanah, GA & St. Augustine, FL, Charleston, SC – 2.5 hours., Orlando, FL – 3 hours.
9. Neighbors & Great Luxury Homes
10. Military Relocation & Retirement – Low Cost of Living with High-End Amenities
Awards & Honors
- Named to Top 35 ‘Best for Value’ list, by Links Magazine
- Names a “Top 10 State to Retire,” Kiplinger
- St. Marys selected to Top 100 Communities to Relocate and Retire, by Where to Retire magazine
- Ranked a Top 5 Course in Georgia, by Golfweek magazine
- Golf course named a ‘Five Star’ course, by Golf Digest’s Stay’n Play guide
- Named a “America’s Best 100 Golf Course Communities,” by Golfweek magazine
Osprey Cove, St. Mary’s GA presents a chance to explore life on the beautiful Georgia Coast with its Discover Osprey Cove package.
Package includes a dining certificate for the clubhouse.
Discovery Package Details
- Enjoy 3 days/2 nights’ accommodations
- 18-hole round of golf for two on the club’s championship course
- Dining certificate for use at the Clubhouse or marsh-front Tiki Hut
- Access to the newly renovated River Club, fitness center & Har-Tru tennis courts
- Access to walking trails, junior Olympic swimming pool
- Real estate tour
- Cost: $229/couple
- Send me more information about this Osprey Cove Discovery Visit!
- Jacksonville International Airport, 25 miles