Located in a peaceful setting known for its uniquely rolling topography, Southern Hills Plantation combines the beauty of Florida’s past with the contemporary appeal of nearby Tampa and Orlando.
Resort-style amenities and classic Southern architecture set along tree-lined streets distinguish this premier golf community.
Southern Hills Plantation is widely known for its undulating hills and dramatic elevation changes of more than 200 feet which offers residents and visitors long-range views that stretch almost 20 miles to the Gulf Coast.
This Lennar community is easy to get to with I-75, the Suncoast Parkway and S-41 nearby its Nature Coast location. Send me more information about Southern Hills Plantation!
Southern Hills Plantation: Tournament Tested
The Pete Dye-designed championship golf course at Southern Hills is visually compelling and loaded with strategic character and challenge.
Named one of the ‘Top 100 Residential Courses’ in the U.S. by GolfWeek, the Southern Hills layout is thoroughly tournament-tested. The course has hosted four U.S. Open qualifiers and four second-stage PGA Tour Qualifying tournaments.
Game Improvement & Challenge
Measuring a full 7,557 yards at a par of 72, the course rises to elevations from 60 feet to nearly 250 feet. Dye meticulously planned each hole to challenge players at every skill level and maximize the natural panoramic views.
Superb practice facilities are a major attraction as well. Up your game on the driving range, chipping and putting greens. A six-hole, par-three course will also help sharpen your short game. Send me more information about Southern Hills Plantation!
Resort Amenities, Small-Town Charm
Residents can schedule a day of pampering at the spa or take a dip in the lagoon-style swimming pool at the Southern Hills Plantation aquatic center. Staying in shape is easy with a state-of-the-art fitness center and a quartet of Har-Tru tennis courts staffed by a full-time tennis professional.
Wind down the day having dinner with friends at the clubhouse and afterwards take a stroll along the trails and sidewalks that wander through the community. Send me more information about Southern Hills Plantation!
- Gated, private golf community
- Homes, cottages in two separate neighborhoods
- Premier homebuilders Lennar and Arthur Rutenberg Homes
- Lennar homes priced from mid-$200,000s – high-$200,000s
- Four Lennar floor plans in The Manors
- Four Lennar floors plans in the Cottages
- Arthur Rutenberg Homes in The Manors
- Prices range from the high-$300,000s – $500,000+
- Arthur Rutenberg Homes in The Estates
- Prices range from high-$400,000s – $1 Million+
- Send me more about Southern Hills Plantation Homes!
- Private 18-hole Pete Dye Signature Golf Course with elevations of 60 feet to over 250 feet
- Practice facilities
- Six-hole par-3 course
- PGA managed Pro Shop
- Resort-style clubhouse at 20,000-sf with 360-degree panoramic views
- Casual dining at Pete’s Grille
- Grand dining room with private dining facilities
- Stunning veranda with sweeping 20 mile views
- Access to Plantation Club Spa and Fitness Center
- Banquet facilities
- Aquatic Center with lagoon-edge pool, lap lanes and heated spa
- Full-service spa
- Fitness Center with men’s and women’s locker rooms, steam and treatment rooms
- 4 lighted Har-Tru Tennis courts
- On-site Tennis Pro
- Winding trails and sidewalks in a gated community
- Send me more information about Southern Hills Plantation!
From pristine beaches to NFL football and Mickey Mouse, Southern Hills Plantation is perfectly positioned for residents to take advantage of local amenities.
Festivals, Shops & Food
Brooksville’s Main Street comes alive with an outdoor market and varied festivals that take place throughout the year. Distinctive boutiques, filled with the choicest antiques and collectibles in the region, offer something for everyone. And for foodies, there’s no shortage of locally owned spots to satisfy your palette.
Hiking, Fishing & More
The “Nature Coast” offers some of the best hiking and biking trails in the country. Just 20 minutes west, residents enjoy warm emerald-hued waters, sugar sand and world-class tarpon fishing in the Gulf of Mexico.
Located 45 minutes north of Tampa, Southern Hills residents enjoy Busch Gardens, museums, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Tampa Bay Rays baseball games. Walt Disney World, Epcot, SeaWorld, Universal Studios and more are just a short drive away. Send me more information about Southern Hills Plantation!
Awards & Honors
- Named a ‘Top 100 Residential Golf Course’ in the U.S. by GolfWeek
- Web.com Tour 2nd Stage Qualifying Tournament, 2013
- PGA Tour 2nd Stage Qualifying Tournament, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- U.S. Open Qualifier, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Named to ‘Top 50 New Courses in the U.S.’ by GolfWeek
- Canadian PGA Tour Final Stage Qualifying, 2007, 2008
- Tampa International Airport, 49 miles
- Brooksville- Tampa Bay Regional Airport, 6.7 miles