Hampton Hall is a private, gated, country club community nestled within 1,000 acres in Bluffton, SC, and located just minutes from Hilton Head Island, Savannah and historic Beaufort. A community designed after the most charming Mediterranean villages, Hampton Hall was created to cater to every lifestyle.
Enjoy world-class amenities, from the private Pete Dye golf course, luxurious central community clubhouse and state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Center, to the miles of hiking and biking trails that wind their way through the community’s natural landscape.
The Hampton Hall Clubhouse is a stately 24,000-sf haven overlooking the community’s largest lake of approximately 27 acres.
It includes a pub area, al fresco dining on the screened porch, informal members’ area, and a large banquet room that can be extended to host private parties, business functions, community gatherings, weddings, or children’s events. In addition, there are club meeting rooms, billiards room, card rooms and a library.
Hampton Hall Golf by Pete Dye
The Pete Dye Signature Golf Course at Hampton Hall bears the trademarks of one of golf’s consummate hands-on builders. The course plays from 5,329 yards to 7,489 yards with five sets of tees. Residents and visitors benefit from wide fairways and landing areas while unobstructed green approaches provide a safe route on every hole.
A comprehensive practice facility gives you a chance to work on your strategy, which you’ll need when playing this unique, links-style course.
Pete Dye has created some of the most acclaimed golf courses in the world, including two of the most famous courses in the Lowcountry: Harbour Town Golf Links and the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island.
In the Clubhouse
Golfers have their own 12,000-sf golf clubhouse. It features a well-stocked pro shop, plus casual dining throughout the day. It is a fun gathering space to rehash your last round of golf or discuss the latest current events. It is also well-equipped with complete practice facilities and men’s and women’s locker rooms.
Hampton Hall Golf Memberships are available from as low as $5,000. For real estate options, see below.
Luxury homes and custom lots are tucked into a village-like community surrounded by the championship golf course, while preserving the native vegetation.
- 1/3 to 1/2-acre homesites priced from $44,900
- Lots have golf, lagoon, wooded, golf/lagoon or lagoon/golf views
- Distinctive luxury homes by Toll Brothers and other area builders
- Carriage Homes (townhomes), Carolina Homes (patio lots and smaller homes), Estate Homes
- Golf Cottages available for overflow guests or buyers to rent out short term
- Lot/home packages priced from the $400,000s
- Golf Cottages begin as low as $250,000
- Toll Brothers Homes include these features:
- Spacious volume ceilings and elegant signature millwork
- Hardwood floors, granite countertops
- Master baths with Jacuzzi soaking tubs, ceramic tile floors, separate showers, private commode areas and his and hers sinks
- Optional custom designed landscape packages with trees, shrubs and fully landscaped lawns
- Private, gated, country club community
- 18-hole, championship golf course designed by Pete Dye
- Plays from 5,329 yards to 7,489 yards, five sets of tees
- Wide fairways and landing areas, unobstructed green approaches
- A safe route on every hole
- Community Clubhouse with
- Family or private dining, banquet hall for dances and parties
- Library, billiards room, card rooms and club meeting rooms
- State-of-the-art Health and Fitness Center
- Zero-clearance outdoor pool with splash deck and bath house
- Indoor championship lap pool
- Exercise equipment, aerobic and yoga class facilities
- Private steam showers and massage rooms
- Lakeside cafe, pro shop
- Golf House with
- Pro Shop, men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Card rooms, bar and grille
- Six clay and hard-surface tennis courts, basketball and bocce courts
- Outdoor, lakeside swimming pool
- 27-acre lake with fishing
- 6-1/2 miles of biking and walking trails
Hampton Hall offers easy access to:
- Savannah, Hilton Head Island, and historic Beaufort
- The Lowcountry’s most popular destinations and their amenities, and the coast with its wide array of activities, fine dining, shopping and extensive cultural activities
- Many first-rate medical facilities and hospitals, including Hilton Head Medical Center, Beaufort Memorial Hospital and Saint Joseph’s/Candler in Savannah
- Hilton Head Airport and Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport