1037 Planters Trail, Greensboro, GA 30642
Asking Price: $450,000 Beds/Baths: 3 BRs / 2.5 BAs
This well-maintained and recently updated home at 1037 Planters Trail in Reynolds Lake Oconee is located right on the green of the first hole on the Reynolds Preserve Golf Course.
Spacious at 2,981 sf, it features and open floor plan and single-story, lock-and-leave convenience.
The master wing includes built-in cabinets, an attached study, fully updated luxurious bath, walk-in closet and access to laundry and garage. A 3-season room, walk-in pantry and half-bath complete the main floor.
Special note: Seller is making a Club Membership available. Send me more about this home in Reynolds Lake Oconee!
KEY FEATURES: 1037 Planters Trail
Enjoy these golf views from the sunroom.
- Located beside No. 1 green on the Reynolds Preserve course
- Covered porch accesses the foyer entry
- Spacious kitchen w/ large center island, buffet cabinetry, large dining area
- Family/sun room on main floor w/ fine golf views
- Master wing w/ built-in cabinetry, attached study, luxury bath, walk-in closet
- Three-season room, walk-in pantry, half-bath complete the main floor
- Two guest bedrooms on 2nd floor, one w/ walkout balcony
- Finished attic space above two-car garage
- Send me more about this home in Reynolds Lake Oconee!
> More Community Information: Reynolds Lake Oconee, Greensboro, GA
About Reynolds Lake Oconee
Reynolds is set on more than 374 miles of shoreline.
Reynolds Lake Oconee is a lake and golf community offering 117 holes of championship golf on the shores of Lake Oconee.
Located 75 miles east of Atlanta via Interstate 20, Reynolds Lake Oconee’s long list of amenities is headlined by five of the best golf course designers in the business—Jack Nicklaus, Bob Cupp, Tom Fazio, Rees Jones and Jim Engh. Send me more about this home in Reynolds Lake Oconee!
Reynolds Lake Oconee–where generations come together.
Take the grandkids tubing or invite your neighbors for a moonlight cruise. Finish the day watching the sun set on Lake Oconee from your back porch. Whether you live on the lake or not, Reynolds Lake Oconee’s four full-service marinas assure that access to the lake is easy for everyone.
And whatever the view, year-round residences and vacation homes here blend in with the natural surroundings and offer easy access to all amenities. Southern Living Magazine chose Reynolds Lake Oconee as the location home for its renowned Idea House. Send me more about this home in Reynolds Lake Oconee!