Address: 235 Grey Fox Trail, Clayton, GA 30525
Asking Price: $1,699,000 Beds/Baths: 5 BRs/ 6 BAs
This custom estate home at 235 Grey Fox Trail, grand in scale at 7,180 sf, sits above the 18th hole of the Waterfall Club’s private golf course in the North Georgia mountains. It enjoys sweeping views of the course, the mountains and Lake Burton.
Three of the community’s fine restaurants are within walking distance. Included with purchase is a high-value Social Membership, upgradable to a full golf membership. Send me more about this home in Waterfall Club!
KEY FEATURES: 235 Grey Fox Trail
The home’s open floor plan includes floor to ceiling fireplace.
- Prime setting on hole No. 18 of Waterfall Club golf course
- Views of Lake Burton, mountains and golf
- Great room with vaulted, beamed ceiling and massive stone fireplace
- Lower level features billiard room, second kitchen, wine cellar
- Chef’s kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances
- Multiple wraparound patios and porches
- New roof to be installed soon
- Send me more about this home in Waterfall Club!
> More Community Information: Waterfall Club, Clayton GA
About The Waterfall Club
Lake and mountain views make Waterfall a must-play course.
Overlooking the 2,775-acre Lake Burton, The Waterfall Club is a private, gated golf and lake community set within Waterfall at Lake Burton.
The club offers an award-winning mountain golf course by Scott Pool, a wide range of recreational amenities and luxury homes with views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Send me more about this home in Waterfall Club!
World-Class Mountain Golf
Lake Burton is for swimming, boating and much more.
Named as one of the five “Best of the Best” private golf courses in Georgia by Georgia Golf News, Waterfall Club’s mountain layout features 18 championship holes designed by Scott Pool.
The panoramic views across the course and of Lake Burton will be a major distraction, in addition to the challenging holes confronting you. Send me more about this home in Waterfall Club!