Address: 8484 Lindrick Lane, Bradenton FL 34202
Asking Price: $1,475,000 Beds/Baths: 3 BRs/ 3.5 BAs
This 3,660-sf Parade of Homes award winner is a Mediterranean-style residence located at 8484 Lindrick Lane within The Concession in Bradenton, FL. Set on a one-acre lot. it enjoys views of two lakes and a natural preserve beyond.
KEY FEATURES: 8484 Lindrick Lane
- Soaring living room w/ 14-foot ceilings and wall-to-wall sliders
- Kitchen w/ Wolf and Bosch appliances, wood cabinetry, wine bar
- Office and oversized great room extend the living area
- Master retreat features his and her closets
- Dual shower head in master bath w/ soaking tub and separate vanity stations
- Outdoor kitchen in lanai area w/ fireplace and travertine deck
- Send me more about this home in The Concession!
> More Community Information: The Concession, Bradenton FL
About The Concession Golf Club
The Concession Golf Club is a gated private community on 1,200 acres with award-winning amenities a renowned golf course and a much-admired master plan. Only 255 estate residences will be built here, on homesites measuring a half-acre to one full acre.
This is a refined landscape of century-old oaks, lofty pines and scenic Florida wetlands. At the core of it is a championship course honored as one of the Top 100 in the U.S. by GOLF Magazine. Send me more about this home in The Concession!
Golf Designed by Nicklaus & Jacklin
Designed by Jack Nicklaus in association with Tony Jacklin, the Concession course is routed through native stands of oak, magnolia and pine. There are only a few rooflines visible from the course, allowing its core design to offer a natural and uninterrupted golf experience.
This championship layout takes its name from one of the most historic moments in Ryder Cup history, when Nicklaus conceded a crucial two-foot putt to Jacklin at Royal Birkdale in 1969, resulting in the first tied Ryder Cup ever.Send me more about this home in The Concession!