Palmetto Dunes Outdoor Adventure
> Palmetto Dunes, Hilton Head Island SC presents its Outdoor Adventure discovery package, available now based on availability.
The package includes 4 days/3 nights in a 2-BR resort-view villa and a host of activities. See list below.
- Two-hour kayak rental to paddle along a peaceful 11-mile lagoon waterway
- Bike Rentals to explore 25 miles of paved pathways & 3 miles of pristine beaches
- Nature/Dolphin Tour departing from Shelter Cove Harbour & Marina
- Two hours of court time per day per villa or home at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center
- Resort dining
- Merchandise discounts and preferred rates on select resort activities
- Rates, available on request, are based on four-person occupancy in a two-bedroom unit
- Send me more information about Palmetto Dunes!
> More Community Information: Palmetto Dunes, Hilton Head Island, SC
About Palmetto Dunes
Palmetto Dunes is a world-class, oceanfront resort community often called the “jewel in the crown of Hilton Head Island.” Located along three miles of pristine white sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean, it is a combination residential community and world-class vacation resort.
Set within the common areas of Palmetto Dunes are the Marriott and Hilton hotels, villas, shops, restaurants, and golf and tennis facilities.
Within the private areas of Palmetto Dunes are the larger homes and additional facilities. Homesites within the community include oceanfront homes, wooded view, golf view, and lagoon view properties. Send me more information about Palmetto Dunes!
Three Top Courses
Three world-class golf courses showcase the natural beauty throughout the community and provide challenging golf for all levels of play. The renowned Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course’s par-5, No. 10 hole has a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean and is one of only two oceanfront holes on Hilton Head Island.
The Arthur Hills Course is not only picturesque, but challenging. With ocean breezes, rolling dunes that create uneven golf lies and 10 holes sited on the water, precision play can be extremely important. Send me more information about Palmetto Dunes!