Harbour Ridge Yacht & Country Club, presented on GolfCourseHome Network by HR Properties, is an 885-acre, award-winning, private, gated, recreational community. Located in Palm City (adjacent to Stuart), the community is set on Florida’s renowned Treasure Coast.
There are major facilities for golf, boating, tennis, fitness and even a workout area for “man’s best friend,” your dog.
This member-owned, equity club maintains more than 40 percent of the community in its natural state, and enjoys a two-mile-long coastline along the wide St. Lucie River. Send me more information about Harbour Ridge!
In addition to golf, Harbour Ridge offers a marina & yacht club.
Harbour Ridge Yacht & Country Club was named ‘Community of the Year’ for 2015, ’16 and ’17 by the Golf Course Home Network for being the most visited golf and waterfront community over the course of the year.
36 Holes of Golf
Harbour Ridge Yacht & Country Club features two championship golf courses designed by two of America’s top architects. Joe Lee authored the Golden Marsh Golf Course and Pete Dye designed River Ridge Golf Course.
The pair provides, to the delight of residents, two completely different challenges in style and design.
The 14th Green on the Golden Marsh Golf Course.
The professional staff is available for expert instruction on a two-ended, state-of-the-art golf practice facility. The instruction staff features Mike Malizia whom Golf Digest recently named one of the Top 50 Teaching Instructors in Florida.
Malizia’s professional and personalized golf instruction academy helps many Harbour Ridge member and other golfers, including professional golfers, fine tune their game. He has been featured on the ‘Morning Drive’ on the Golf Channel.
With approximately 100 single-digit, male handicappers and many excellent women players, members of Harbour Ridge Yacht & Country Club enjoy a caliber of golfing excellence that few communities can match. Send me more information about Harbour Ridge!
Ten Har-Tru courts ensure that you’ll always be able to play.
Your court awaits! Under the direction of Fabio Vansconcellos, Harbour Ridge has an active tennis program, excellent instructors and both friendly and team competition. Need a challenge? The community is home to several ranked players.
Harbour Ridge Yacht & CC Real Estate Options
Harbour Ridge is divided into 28 separate villages, each responsible for their own government, but under the control and guidance of the main Property Owner’s Association. Custom homes are featured in two sections of the property, River Pointe Village and Harbour Village.
Prospective buyers also can choose from 14 different home and condominium styles. All residences are placed on spacious lots. To learn more about available property at Harbour Ridge, visit the HR Properties website.
Covered lanais enjoy golf, water and nature views.
In all but the custom home villages, all lawn maintenance and exterior painting of the home is taken care of through the village. Other services include a maintenance and housekeeping department.
When combined with golf courses and other open space, green space totals approximately 70 percent. With 659 residences on its 885 acres, the community has a low density of about one resident per 1.25 acre. Send me more information about Harbour Ridge!
Homes range in price from $150,000 to $3.5 million+
- Custom homes
- Priced from $500,000 to $3.5 million+
- Golf homes
- From 2,400 to 3,000+ sf
- Priced from $300,000 to $1.5 million+ for river
- Villa Homes
- From 2,200 to 2,400 sf
- Priced from $250,000 to $450,000
- Patio Homes
- From 1,800 to 2,000 sf
- Priced from $150,000 to $350,000
- From 1,500 to 1,650 sf
- Priced from $150,000 to $250,000
- Condominiums with St. Lucie River Views
- From 2,500 to 3,000 sf
- Priced from $350,000 to $800,000
- Condominiums with St. Lucie River Views
- From 1,500 to 1,960 sf
- Priced from $50,000 to $500,000
- Condominiums with Golf, Marsh, Preserve or Lake Views
- From 1,500 to 1,960 sf
- Priced from $24,000 to $250,000
- For More Information about currently available properties, visit the HR Properties website
Vacation Rentals and Vacation Home Rental Information
- Renters have full privileges at Harbour Ridge and are given their own membership number
- Homes and condominiums with St. Lucie River, golf or marsh views are available
- Rentals start at $4,000 per month with a one-month minimum
- Limited availability – call ASAP
The clubhouse enjoys a commanding St. Lucie River view.
- Private, gated, golf and marina community on the St. Lucie River
- Two, 18-hole championship golf courses
- Golden Marsh designed by Joe Lee
- River Ridge designed by Peter & P. B. Dye
- State-of the-art, two-sided driving range
- Pro shop with five teaching professionals
- Tennis Center
- 10 Har-Tru, fast-dry tennis courts (4 lighted)
- Pro shop
- Adjacent swimming pool
- Three marina pods with 98 slips for yachts of all sizes
- 45,000-sf Clubhouse overlooking St. Lucie River
- Riverside Dining Room & The Grille, both indoor and outdoor dining
- Lunch & dinner are served seven days a week
- Breakfast on Sundays
- Fitness Center at Lakeside House, operated by Martin Memorial Hospital
- Full Range of Cardiovascular & Strength Equipment
- Personal Training, massage Therapy, water Aerobics
- Yoga, Pilates Instruction
- Swim Center
- At Lakeside House complete with child’s play area
- Premier Puppy Park
- Harbour Ridge is a pet friendly community
- 24-hour roving security
- Fully monitored fire, medical and entry security system in every residence
- Miles of nature trails, including a 2-mile trail along the St. Lucie River
- Wedding receptions welcome: please inquire about available dates, facilities and services
- Send me more information about Harbour Ridge!
Boaters will love the marina and ocean access.
Due to its prime location on the north fork of the St. Lucie River, Harbour Ridge Yacht & Country Club is a welcoming haven for boat enthusiasts. Stuart, Florida, is known as “The Sailfish Capital of the World,” providing world-class sport fishing virtually at residents’ front doors.
With three marinas and 98 protected boat slips, Harbour Ridge offers direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean, 12 miles away. Send me more information about Harbour Ridge!
Everyone a Member
Harbour Ridge Yacht & Country Club is a warm and friendly community of 695 families. Every resident at Harbour Ridge is a member of the club, thus ensuring universal interest in the care and integrity of the community and the club itself. Send me more information about Harbour Ridge!
Awards & Honors
- Named ‘Community of the Year, 2015-2018, by Golf Course Home® Network
- Named a Green Golf Community, ‘Steward Level,’ by Golf Course Home® Network
- Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary, 2006, with over 100 species of birds sighted on the property
- Florida Audubon Society Corporate Award
- Florida Association of Realtors Environmental “Envy Award”
- Aurora Award for Residential Development
- FAME Awards for Overall Development and Architecture
- FNGA Landscape Award for Excellence
Package benefits include swimming dining, tennis and more.
HR Properties invites you to schedule a visit for lunch, a day or longer – inquire about rentals! – and discover Harbour Ridge.
Play on two championship golf courses designed by Pete and PB Dye and Joe Lee. Check out the yacht club and St. Lucie Riverfront marina.
Hit some balls on the tennis courts, and try out the new lifestyle center, community pool and dog park. Send me more information about Harbour Ridge!
- Palm Beach International Airport, about 45 minutes away
- Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, about 90 minutes away
- Orlando International Airport, about 1 hour and 45 minutes away
- Private airport, 20 minutes away