Mirabel Golf Club is a private, gated desert golf community in Scottsdale, AZ, which enjoys the cooler desert temperatures at elevation of nearly 3,000 feet, majestic mountain views of Pinnacle Peak and the glowing sunsets and sparkling lights of the valley below.
Sited on 713 acres of pristine desert land, Mirabel Golf Club offers a Tom Fazio golf course, tennis, fitness and spa facilities and the sharp desert air that makes the area so famous and livable. Send me more information about Mirabel!
Good friends, good neighbors make Mirabel a special place.
At the heart of Mirabel is an exceptional member-owned country club with a membership cap of 350. It is likely to be the last of its kind in the area. The par-71 Tom Fazio-designed course plays approximately 7,127 yards from the back tees.
Careful integration of natural open spaces and desert washes will add to the beauty and challenge for the low handicapper while multiple tees and thoughtful design will ensure that the course is enjoyable for players of varying ability. Send me more information about Mirabel!
Mirabel Golf Club Desert Homes
Sit back and relax under the desert sky.
Current homesites at Mirabel Golf Club start in the high-$100,000s. The community will offer approximately 309 custom sites ranging in size from 1/2 acre to over 2 acres.
Additionally, there will be roughly 38 golf villas built in close proximity to the Mirabel clubhouse. Send me more information about Mirabel!
Takes in views of the desert, mountains and community landscape.
Current homesites start in price in the high-$100,000s. Overall, Mirabel will offer approximately 309 custom sites ranging in size from 1/2 acre to over 2 acres.
Additionally, there will be roughly 38 golf villas built in close proximity to the clubhouse.
- The development will offer 305 custom homesites, ranging from one-half acre to 2+ acres
- Homesites range in price from the high-$100,000s
- Approximately 38 golf villas will eventually be built near the golf clubhouse
- Homes & villas range in price from $500,000s
- Send me more information about Mirabel!
Play a championship course you’ll never tire of.
Club amenities include a desert lodge-style clubhouse, spa facilities, tennis courts, a fitness center, aerobics room and swimming pool, as well as an outdoor pursuits program, to help members enjoy all that the surrounding area has to offer.
- Private, gated desert golf course community
- 300 golf memberships and 75 Social memberships (equity and non-equity)
- 18-hole championship golf course designed by Tom Fazio, 7,127 yards, par 71
- Desert Lodge Clubhouse, 34,000 sf
- Comprehensive fitness facilities
- Full service spa and salon
- Resort-size pool with cabanas
- Tennis Garden
- Four Har-Tru tennis courts, lighted
- Set against a backdrop of babbling brooks, lush desert landscape and viewing terraces
- Private swimming complex
- Fine dining
- Send me more information about Mirabel!
The desert and mountains form a memorable backdrop.
Scottsdale is located in the Salt River Valley, or the “Valley of the Sun,” in the northern reaches of the Sonoran Desert. Immediately to the east and northeast of Scottsdale is the McDowell Mountain Range.
Scottsdale borders the city of Phoenix and town of Paradise Valley to the west, Tempe to the south, and Fountain Hills to the east. The Tonto National Forest surrounds it to the north, providing countless opportunities for exploring and hiking.
‘A Desert Miami South Beach’
The area is noted for its dry year-round climate and the stark beauty of the Sonoran Desert.
There are many cultural outlets in the city which has an active night life. The New York Times has described downtown Scottsdale as “a desert version of Miami’s South Beach” and as having “plenty of late night partying and a buzzing hotel scene.” Send me more information about Mirabel!
Awards & Honors
- Named to GolfCourseHome’s ‘Best of the Best’ list, 2008
- Ranked No. 34 “Best Residential Golf Course in America,” by Golfweek magazine, 2006
- Named one of “America’s Top 100 Golf Communities,” by Travel+Leisure Golf magazine, 2006
- Ranked No. 30 on “America’s Best Top 100 Residential Courses,” by Golfweek magazine, 2005
- Scottsdale Airport, 18 miles