Primarily a military retirement community, Indian River Colony Club (IRCC) is a 55+, active adult, country club community dedicated to serving those who served. As residents like to say, “It’s military retirement at its best!”
Located on 453 acres with 773 individually owned 2-4 bedroom, single-family homes, the community is accented by abundant wildlife and beautiful golf course views. Send me more information about Indian River Colony Club!
The Place Patriots Call Home
Homes are competitively priced, with pricing starting from the mid-$100,000s.
Join the camaraderie at Indian River. You won’t find a warmer and more welcoming place than IRCC, where new neighbors are welcomed like old friends.
Indian River is small enough to foster friendship and a strong sense of community yet big enough to provide first-class amenities and lifestyle.
Golf and Social Memberships are also available to non-residents.
A Florida Not-for-Profit Corporation, IRCC is owned by its members, administered by a professional general manager, and governed by the community-elected resident board of directors.
All amenities, corporate buildings, and grounds are debt free with significant monetary reserves. There have been no monetary assessments in its 30+ year history. Send me more information about Indian River Colony Club!
PRIVATE CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF
Lakes and tall trees elevate the course’s challenge.
Heading a roster of standout amenities at Indian River Colony Club is a perfectly manicured Gordon Lewis-designed course. The course cuts its way through scenic lakes and tall trees making strategy and accuracy more rewarding than pure strength.
The beautiful 18-hole, par-72, private golf course has plenty of practice facilities to bring out the best in your game. In addition to an aqua driving range, there are two putting greens and practice bunkers.
You’ll be playing golf on a rewarding landscape tucked among natural preserves, lakefront and golf course homes. It’s novice-to-pro golf every day.
Men’s and ladies’ associations with separate leagues will keep you playing, plus there are numerous opportunities to play in couples and mixed formats every week.
Visit Indian River Colony Club
Make your visit a relaxing one at the pool.
Visit the community on its low-cost Getaway Package for only $129.
Stay for 3 days/2 nights, play golf and tennis, have dinner with a gracious resident host and more. (Transportation not included.) See all the details below. Send me more information about Indian River Colony Club!
Enjoy Lakefront & Golf Views
Homes offer lake, golf and preserve views.
The community features a variety of single-family home living options with 18 floor plans from which to choose.
Homesites offer lakefront, golf course and preserve views while homes are updated and in turnkey condition. See the real estate section below for details and pricing. Send me more information about Indian River Colony Club!
Homes are competitively priced from the mid-$100,000s.
Indian River Colony Club offers 2-4 BR individually owned homes set on 453 acres. Homes feature views of the community’s golf course, 28 lakes, and preserve where wildlife still abounds.
- More than 18 floor plans
- Over 770 individually owned homes, two new custom models, (limited lots available)
- 24-hour gated security and a full complement of country club amenities
- Competitively priced homes from the mid-$100,000s to the high-$300,000s
- Ask about the 10 percent military discount
- Generous maintenance program, see below
- Florida has no state income tax
- Florida has no estate tax
- Sorry, there are no rentals at IRCC
- Florida Power and Light utility prices among the lowest in the nation
- Send me more information about Indian River Colony Club!
GENEROUS MAINTENANCE PACKAGE
IRCC members benefit from a generous maintenance program.
Program benefits include on-site professional maintenance that provides interior and exterior care. Covered items include the repair or replacement of your roof, HVAC and all major appliances.
Visit the IRCC website to learn more.
- Private, military retirement community for ages 55+
- Gated, manned security
- 18 hole par 72 private golf course
- The At Ease Club
- Gourmet restaurant serving lunch and dinner
- The 19th Hole Bar
- Twice weekly happy hours are standing room only
- Colony Hall offers rooms for theater, meetings, card games, and formal military balls
- Non-denominational Chapel
- 3,000 sq. ft. swimming pool with lap lanes
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- 3 Har-Tru tennis courts
- 3 Bocce Ball Courts
- 3 Shuffleboard Courts, Croquet Court
- 40+ Clubs and activities
- Theatre Group, Dance (Ballroom, Hula, Line Dancing, Zumba)
- Chorus, Art Groups, Computer Club
- Rifle & Pistol Club, Military History
- Many More!
- Send me more information about Indian River Colony Club!
Ideal Location on Florida’s Famed Space Coast
Located on Florida’s beautiful “Space Coast,” IRCC is just minutes from Cocoa Beach and other Atlantic Beaches, Brevard Zoo, Maxwell King Center for the Performing Arts and the Avenues of Viera for Shopping. Other nearby attractions include:
- Patrick Air Force Base
- Viera VA clinic
- Kennedy Space Center
- Cruising from Port Canaveral
- Disney and Universal Theme Parks
For those that wish to continue employment or to continue education, there are enormous education and employment opportunities, including many high tech industries on the Space Coast. Send me more information about Indian River Colony Club!
Awards & Honors
- Named a Top 20 Golf Community in North America by Golf Course Home Network
- Cited for its charitable & foundation work by Golf Course Home Network
Indian River Colony Club, Melbourne-Viera, FL is now offering its Getaway Package for only $129, per person, for 3 days/2 nights, so that you can see for yourself all the advantages of living here.
Your package includes lodging at a local hotel, a round of golf and tennis on the Har-Tru tennis courts.
Also part of your package is dinner in the At Ease Club with a resident couple and a private community tour with an IRCC realtor. Transportation is not included. Send me more information about Indian River Colony Club!
Stay & Play Package
Enjoy a complete community tour on your visit.
Indian River Colony Club, Melbourne-Viera FL invites interested property buyers to consider visits to the community that includes a personal tour hosted by an IRCC resident.
Your well-informed guide will show and describe this private golf community on 453 acres, including its 2BR to 4BR individually owned homes. You’ll receive first-hand insights to Indian River’s country-club living, first-class amenities and generous maintenance program.
This familiarization opportunity is designed as a 3 day/2 night visit that includes golf, tennis and dinner with your resident host/hostess, plus the guided tour. Send me more information about this IRCC visit!
- Melbourne-Orlando International Airport, about 20 minutes away
- Orlando International Airport, about 64 miles away/45 minutes