The Club at Quail Ridge is a private golf and country club community set on 600 acres in Palm Beach County, Florida. A member-owned community, Quail Ridge offers an active lifestyle with close proximity to the culture and amenities of the Palm Beaches.
Throughout the the club’s landscape is gracefully accented by pines, palms, oaks, hibiscus, bougainvillea and many other varieties of trees and plants. Send me more information about Quail Ridge!
Quail Ridge Golf by Joe Lee
Quail Ridge offers two championship 18-hole golf courses designed by Joe Lee and recently updated by Kip Schulties.
In addition to two golf courses, the community has extensive practice facilities and tee times are readily available. Five sets of tees allow for all to play to their own level.
The turf on the North course, South course, tees, and fairways are all grassed with paspallum, and the greens are grassed with mini verde. A fully stocked pro shop houses a large selection of golf wear and equipment.
Golf instruction and clinics are available for all skill levels. Send me more information about Quail Ridge!
Swimming, Fitness & More
You’ll stay active here with amenities such as tennis, health and fitness and community pools. The tennis center includes 14 Har-Tru courts, two Deco-turf hard courts, four lighted courts and pickleball.
Tennis fans and players get to enjoy all the activity from the tennis pavilion which features a viewing deck and pro shop. Top instruction and clinics for all skill levels keep the tennis courts active and interest in the game strong.
The tennis center features 16 courts, four of them lighted.
The 6,000 sq. ft. health and fitness center features strength equipment and cardio machines, and offers a variety of yoga and aerobic exercise classes with personal trainers on staff.
Spa services are also available. There are six miles of walking and bicycling paths, a playground, a basketball court and 29 community pools. Send me more information about Quail Ridge!
The New Clubhouse
In the summer of 2016 the clubhouse at The Club at Quail Ridge was demolished and a new 22-million-dollar structure began construction. It was completed with great fanfare a year later and now has become an even more central part of the The Club at Quail Ridge experience.
The clubhouse offers a variety of dining facilities, in addition to a new golf shop, locker rooms, a library and card rooms. Send me more information about Quail Ridge!
Live the FL lifestyle from $80,000.
This gated community with 24 hour security offers a variety condos, villas and custom homes ranging from $90,000 to over $2 million.
Routine repairs, maintenance and housekeeping services are handled through the The Club at Quail Ridge’s on-site maintenance and housekeeping operations. Fully equipped rentals are available throughout the year.
- Garden and Terrace apartments, prices range from the $80,000s to $200,000
- Courtyard Villas start at $200,000
- Custom homes have limited availability and prices are provided upon request
- Send me more information about Quail Ridge!
Dine & enjoy life with friends.
- Private, member-owned community and golf club
- Two Joe Lee, championship golf courses:
- North Course: 6,777 yards, par 72
- South Course: 6,549 yards, par 72
- Two fully staffed pro shops
- Two all-grass driving ranges, two practice greens with sand trap and chipping areas
- Recently expanded clubhouse
- Formal & informal dining
- Lounges, card rooms, private party rooms
- Contemporary locker rooms
- Meeting rooms
- 14 tennis courts (12 Har-Tru, 2 All-Weather), 4 courts lighted for night play
- 6,000-sf fitness center
- Lifecycle Bikes, Landice Treadmills
- Vectra Multi-Station Gym and more
- 29 swimming pools
- Walking, jogging, biking
- 24-hour, state-of-the-art, electronic security system and security guards
This South FL community is just 15 minutes from the ocean.
Quail Ridge is conveniently located five minutes from the ocean, fifteen minutes from Palm Beach International Airport and 30 minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
Awards & Honors
- Named a Green Golf Community, ‘Steward Level,’ by GolfCourseHome® Network, 2008
- Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary, 2006
You’re invited to experience Quail Ridge like a member for four days and three nights. You’ll come away with great memories and maybe even some new friends. Even better, you’ll take away a vision of what it would be like to be a member of this private golf course community.
Discovery Package Details
- 4 days/3 nights
- Onsite accommodations in a fully equipped condominium
- Guest Club Membership for the duration of your Discover Quail Ridge visit
- $100 Dining Credit (some exclusions apply)
- Two rounds of golf per person
- Full access to our Spa & Fitness facility, pool, tennis courts and clubhouse
- A personalized tour of the Quail Ridge community
- Cost: $399 per couple/$299 person
- Send me more information about this Discovery Visit!
Stay & Play Package
The Club at Quail Ridge, Boynton Beach FL extends an Invitation to Stay & Play, and enjoy club activities and amenities just as members do. The complete package is $399 per couple, $299, single. A community tour and preview of available homes will be scheduled.
This package includes, for each person, 3 days/2 nights lodging in a spacious condominium and two rounds of golf
Additional benefits include $50 in food-beverage credits and use of the Fitness and Tennis centers and swimming pool. Thee are no extra charges for gratuities and taxes. Send me more information about Quail Ridge!
- Palm Beach International, 15 minutes north
- Ft. Lauderdale International, 35 minutes south