909 Oyster Pointe Drive, Sunset Beach, NC 28468
Asking Price: $384,900 Beds/Baths: 4 BRs/3 BAs
A handsome Craftsman design and an elaborate list of luxury finishes highlight this new-construction home at 909 Oyster Pointe Drive in sought-after Sea Trail Plantation.
The Hardie exterior with stately brick accents and shutters provides excellent curb appeal. HERS Rated for energy efficiency, the home comes equipped with a tankless hot water heater.
Price includes tiled and screened rear porch with ceiling fan and can lights, full landscaping package, complete irrigation system with drip lines, plus a large grill patio. Send me more about this home in Sea Trail Plantation!
KEY FEATURES: 909 Oyster Pointe Drive, NC
The home offers a gourmet kitchen, hardwood floors and more.
- New-construction home w/ luxury finishes, energy-efficient design
- Great room w/ vaulted ceiling w/ faux accent beams
- Multi-width hardwood floors throughout kitchen, formal dining area
- Owner’s suite w/ plush carpet, tray ceiling, double crown molding, custom lighting
- Spa-inspired owner’s bath w/ dual vanity, zero-entry tiled shower
- Laundry w/ tile floor, built-in storage cubbies, folding surface
- HERS Rated for energy efficiency
- Tankless hot water heater
- Send me more about this home in Sea Trail Plantation!
> More Community Information: Sea Trail Plantation, Sunset Beach NC
About Sea Trail Plantation, NC
Choose to play on three championship layouts.
Ideally located along the pristine coast of Sunset Beach, North Carolina, the acclaimed Sea Trail Plantation community has been a four-season fun spot serving families and visitors for 20-plus years. Send me more about this home in Sea Trail Plantation!
54 Award-Winning Golf Holes
An elaborate clubhouse offers top amenities.
The Willard Byrd course at Sea Trail builds its strategic challenge on forbidding tree lines, lakes that range from 14 to 20 acres in size and a deceptive greenside bunkering system.
The Rees Jones Course is a straightforward layout featuring mounded fairways bordered by scenic lakes and towering trees. This championship layout measures 6,761 yards from the blue tees.
The Ellis Maples Course is a traditional Southern design, framed by twisted ancient oaks and tall Carolina pines.
Five holes that wind along the scenic Calabash Creek and elaborate landscaping and undulating greens make for a memorable round. Send me more about this home in Sea Trail Plantation!