Try the Woodside Discovery Package. Come and experience life as a local for three days and discover Woodside and Aiken, SC, for yourself.
Meet your future neighbors, join a hike, walk Aiken’s incredible downtown, catch a play or try one of the delicious locally-owned eateries in town.
Bike, play golf/tennis/pickleball, explore Aiken and more.
GOLF, TRAILS, PICKLEBALL & MORE
Take full advantage of all amenities by playing a round of golf, taking a tennis or pickleball lesson. You can also explore miles of walking trails or simply enjoying a cocktail by the pool in the resort-style cabana.
Woodside Discovery Package Details:
- Accommodation for 3 days/2 nights for 2 at a historic inn or hotel
- Exquisite dining for 2 at The Reserve Club
- Complimentary round of golf on he championship Nicklaus Design Course
- Historic Aiken trolley tour (Saturday only)
- Guest passes for the state-of-the-art Village Fitness in The Village at Woodside
- Guest passes for The Reserve Club’s resort-style pool
- Guest passes for The Reserve Club’s racket complex, including an evaluation with the tennis pro
- Private guided tour of the Woodside Communities
- Prices from $199 (may vary according to season)
- Send me more information about the Woodside Discovery Package!
About Woodside, Aiken, SC
Woodside is a private, gated golf course community covering more than 2,900 acres of countryside in the historic city of Aiken.
This welcoming community features world-class amenities, a year-round climate and superbly crafted homes situated on stunning wooded, lake and golf lots. Send me more information about Woodside!
Lakes, miles of trails
Couples and families who reside at Woodside enjoy 200 acres of lakes and walking the miles of nature trails that wind through the grounds and exploring the many acres of pristine parks that are designated as a bluebird sanctuary.
The golfer is well served at Woodside where there are championship courses by Rees Jones and Bob Cupp, Nicklaus Design and the community’s fourth and newest course designed by Fuzzy Zoeller and Clyde Johnston. There is also a lovely little par-3 course. Send me more information about Woodside!