Woodside Discovery Package
Come and experience life as a local with the 3 day/2 night Discover Woodside visit package. You’ll also get to see Aiken, SC, Southern Living Magazine’s “Best Small Town,” for yourself. (Please inquire about adding a fourth day.)
Meet your future neighbors, walk Aiken’s incredible downtown, catch a play or try one of the delicious locally-owned eateries in town.
Take full advantage of Woodside’s world-class amenities by playing a round of golf, exploring the state-of-the-art fitness center, or simply enjoying a cocktail by the pool in a resort-style cabana. Send me more information about the Woodside Discovery Package!
Bike, play golf/tennis/pickleball, explore Aiken and more.
Woodside Discovery Package Details
- Accommodation for 3 days/2 nights for 2 at a historic inn or hotel
- Exquisite dining for 2 at The Reserve Club
- Complimentary round of golf on the Nicklaus Design championship course
- Historic Aiken trolley tour (Saturday only)
- Guest passes for the state-of-the-art Village Fitness in The Village at Woodside
- Guest passes for The Reserve Club’s resort-style pool
- Guest passes for The Reserve Club’s racket complex, including an evaluation with the tennis pro
- Private guided tour of the Woodside Communities
- Inquire about adding a fourth day
- Prices from $249 (may vary according to season)
- Send me more information about the Woodside Discovery Package!
Learn More about Woodside, click here
About Woodside, Aiken, SC
Play golf and enjoy fine dining with the Woodside Discovery.
Woodside is a private, gated golf course community covering more than 2,900 acres of countryside in the historic city of Aiken.
This welcoming community features world-class amenities, a year-round climate and superbly crafted homes situated on stunning wooded, lake and golf lots. Send me more information about Woodside!
Lakes, Miles of Trails
Bike, hike, or walk the community trails.
Couples and families who reside at Woodside enjoy 200 acres of lakes and walking the miles of nature trails that wind through the grounds and exploring the many acres of pristine parks that are designated as a bluebird sanctuary.
The golfer is well served at Woodside where there are championship courses by Rees Jones and Bob Cupp, Nicklaus Design and the community’s fourth and newest course designed by Fuzzy Zoeller and Clyde Johnston. There is also a lovely little par-3 course. Send me more information about Woodside!