There’s something special about the lake and mountains. Serene. Peaceful. Transforming.
Tucked away in the Blue Ridge foothills just 30 minutes north of Atlanta, welcome to Lake Arrowhead–destined to be the finest mountain, lake and golfing community in the Southeast.
The focal point of this lakeside community is a crystal-clear 540-acre lake surrounded by mountains, pristine wilderness and trails.
The community’s array of first-class amenities includes Lake Arrowhead Yacht & Country Club, with its classic 18-hole golf course and extensive boating facilities. Send me more information about Lake Arrowhead!
Sanctuary Cove neighborhood tucked quietly away lakeside.
Golf & Waterfront Lifestyle
The Veranda of the Lake Arrowhead Yacht and Country Club offers property owners and guests a place to enjoy the gentle mountain breezes and expansive vistas while playing our 18 hole championship Highlands Golf Course. This challenging Mountain course is considered one of the best golf courses in Georgia.
Carved into the beautiful North Georgia mountain landscape with our pristine 540-acre stream-fed lake, The Highlands Course was named the “Best Golf Course in Cherokee County ” by Cherokee Life Magazine.
Owners and guests enjoy a fully stocked Pro Shop and our Chef Inspired Dining Menu at the Highland Grill. The Highlands Course is open for daily play and we invite you to visit to tour the club or sign up for one of our world class PGA Professional Instructor clinics.
And the excitement in golf living has just begun as Lake Arrowhead will be offering Golf Villas for their New Discovery Stay and Play Packages coming Fall 2020.
Lake Arrowhead Boating & Much More
Exploring the area via water is a way of life here.
Property owners and guests enjoy the gentle mountain breezes and serenity Lake Arrowhead offers. Owners adore the Boating Club, and take advantage of the expansive Kayak Rentals and Storage. This beautiful and unique location offers the community Lakeside Park where Family picnics and summer swimming in the lake can be a joyful time for family and friends.
Owners frequently enjoy the Skippered Deluxe Pontoon Lake Cruises as well as Couples Sailing Trips and Sunset Cruises on Lake Arrowhead. Global Captained sailing trips and boat charters are also available. Lake Arrowhead instructors are ASA Certified and the facility has had an ASA Certification since 1983.
Sustainability and Respect for Nature
Residents take time to enjoy the lake’s quiet beauty.
To ensure the beauty and environmental integrity of this 8,000-acre enclave, many protective practices are followed, such as controlled motorboat use on the lake.
Other important programs include use of natural mulch along hiking trails and roadways, use of a well-fed water system and native vegetation landscaping around new homes with limited use of sod and no invasive plants permitted. Send me more information about Lake Arrowhead!
Lake Arrowhead offers an array of choices in new home design and features. Marina Parc Villas being built by award winning builder Rezide Properties (Tony Perry) offers luxury lake view retreats with breathtaking lake views and a maintenance free lifestyle starting in the mid-$300,000’s.
The community showcase homes are move-in ready, with $3,500 in closing costs available to qualifying buyers who work with the community Preferred Lenders.
Two professionally furnished model homes, and Sales & Information Center located across from the Lake are open daily – Monday through Saturday, 10 to 5, and Sunday from noon to 5, or by appointment.
Johnson Development who has more top-selling sommunities than any developer in America is at the helm of Lake Arrowhead, with their award winning Atlanta-based home building company, Majestic Lifestyle Builders.
Sample home at Lake Arrowhead: Note the water view.
- Residential construction exclusively by award-winning Majestic Lifestyle Builders
- Single-family ranch style homes
- The Woodlands homes starting in high $200,000’s
- Highlands Vista homes starting in the low $300,000’s
- Park Overlook Master on the Main Town homes starting in the low $300,000’s
- Sanctuary Cove
- Expansive lakeside panoramic views
- Lakeside park
- Optional deep water docks
- Homesites range from $60,000 to $300,000
- Homes priced from high $300,000’s to low $900,000s
- Single-family attached townhomes
- Golf Villas
- Marina Lake Villas
- Premier Homesites
- Views include lakefront, lake, mountain and interior
- Homesites from the mid-$50,000s to the high $200,000s
- Golf Villas for Stay and Play rental
- Marina Lake Villas
- See Current Homes for Sale on the Lake Arrowhead website
Lake Arrowhead covers more than 540 acres.
- 8,000-acre community devoted to sustainability and a fulfilling lifestyle
- 24-hour gated access
- 18-hole championship Highland golf course measuring 7,100 yards
- Complete golf practice facilities
- Full-length driving range
- 10,000-sf clubhouse with indoor and outdoor dining
- Marina with boat rentals and sailing lessons
- Dry storage
- Five new floating boat slips run parallel to shore – constructed where pier branches off from walkway to Marina Pavilion
- Marina Pavilion
- 2 -story pavilion anchored in the lake, with walkway to the marina
- Seasonal lakeside events
- 40-acre Great Festival Park with Junior Olympic-size pool
- Basketball, volleyball, playground and pavilion
- Red Cloud Park
- Swim and tennis facilities
- Pickleball courts
- Sport court under construction, with variety of sport uses including basketball
- New tennis backboard to practice game, independent of workout partner
- 540-acre freshwater lake
- New fishing pier at end of Flat Rock Trail
- 8-plus miles of hiking and jogging trails
- New hiking trail – Cherokee Loop Trail
- Fitness classes
- Year-round activities
- Community library
- Send me more information about Lake Arrowhead!
Lake Arrowhead is an easy drive from Atlanta.
Lake Arrowhead is located in the mountainous northwestern section of historic Cherokee County, an easy drive from Atlanta.
In the community’s hometown of Waleska, there are quaint shops, antique venues, chef-inspired restaurants and beautiful parks. Send me more information about Lake Arrowhead!
Scenic Views & Culture
Touring the area, you’ll encounter scenic views of Blue Ridge foothills and the Etowah River, which flows through the nearby city of Canton. Here you’ll discover enjoyable dining, shopping, entertainment and culture.
Enjoy Broadway productions at the recently renovated Canton Theatre and shop for specialty items along Riverstone Parkway in Canton.
The Cherokee Arts Center is a vibrant and diverse cultural center. Stroll the gallery celebrating local and regional artists, enjoy a variety of musical and theatrical performances or learn a new skill by partaking of the array of classes for children and adults.
The Lake Arrowhead community is also in close proximity of the new state-of-the-art Northside Cherokee Hospital, the new Wellstar Health Campus scheduled to open in 2019 and the Falany Performing Arts Center at renowned Reinhardt University. Send me more information about Lake Arrowhead!
Top Notch Services, Amenities
Lake Arrowhead is in close proximity to the state of the art Northside Cherokee Hospital, Wellstar Health Campus, downtown Canton and Reinhardt University.
Awards & Honors
- Community Honored with the OBIE Award for Homebuilding Excellence
- Named a Gold Award Winning Community of the Year
- Honored with Gold and Silver Awards for Excellence in Homebuilding
- Highlands Course named Best Course in Cherokee County, by Cherokee Life Magazine
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 57 miles away
- Cherokee County Regional Airport, 25 miles away
- Pickens County Airport, 32 miles away