Property Address: 110 Tayside, James City County, VA 23188
Asking Price: $529,000 Beds/Baths: 5 BRs/3.5BAs
This classic all-brick home at 110 Tayside has been well-maintained and features many updates. A two-level foyer opens to the second level to provide an open, airy first impression.
KEY FEATURES: 110 Tayside
- Inviting family room w/ brick fireplace
- Eat-in kitchen features updated granite countertops and new gas cooktop
- Light-filled master bedroom ensuite w/ twin walk-in closets
- Recently updated master bath w/ double vanities
- Spacious second level features four bedrooms and two newly-renovated full baths
- Private office, fully-finished bonus room and attic storage
- Send me more information about this home in Ford’s Colony!
> More Community Information: Ford’s Colony, Williamsburg VA
About Ford’s Colony
Located just minutes from Colonial Williamsburg, Ford’s Colony is a 3,000-acre, private, gated community featuring 54 holes of championship golf and world-class amenities.
Topping the extensive list of leisure activities is golf. Ford’s Colony offers three championship golf courses crafted by noted golf architect, Dan Maples. His 54 holes blend beautifully with the surroundings and provide an exceptional golfing challenge.
Golf Magazine rated Ford’s Colony as one of “The Top 20 Places to Semi-Retire” and Maples’ challenging layouts, appropriate for all levels of play, is a central reason. Send me more information about this home in Ford’s Colony!
The homes at Ford’s Colony are simply magnificent to look at. The brick facades echo Colonial Williamsburg’s classic styling, while catering to residents’ diverse lifestyles. Handsome Colonials and Federals, elegant Georgians and Greek revivals preside over well-manicured lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens.
More than half of the lovely acreage at Ford’s Colony will never be developed, giving residents plenty to see when the Virginia countryside goes through the changes of the seasons. Send me more information about this home in Ford’s Colony!