Discover the Palm Coast of Florida
Discover the Palm Coast of Florida and the private golf community of Grand Haven with this special Discovery Package for two.
Featuring 1,400 acres of property and 19 villages within its master plan, the community is known for having one of the most breathtaking settings on the Intracoastal Waterway.
A seamless blend of intertwining neighborhoods, natural preserves and inspiring golf vistas make it so. Come see for yourself via the Discovery Package described below. Send me more information about this Grand Haven Discovery Visit!
- One round of golf per person on the Grand Haven members-only Signature Jack Nicklaus Golf Course
- Free lunch voucher for two at the Grand Haven golf clubhouse
- Unlimited access on the day of golf round to the practice area & driving range
- Access to golf club amenities
- Real estate tour with a Grand Living realty representative
- Lodging at the award-winning Hilton Garden Inn at Palm Coast Town Center
- Only $96/Night Per Couple*
- Send me more information about this Grand Haven Discovery Visit!
*Includes Golf Club Package and one double occupancy standard room night. Based on Grand Living Realty preferred customer rate and subject to hotel availability and seasonal rate adjustments. Advance reservations for lodging and golf tee times required. Must include a real estate tour to qualify.
> More Information: Grand Haven, Palm Coast, FL
About Grand Haven
Play challenging golf along the Intracoastal Waterway.
Grand Haven is one of the Palm Coast’s premier gated, club communities. Natural assets include 4,000 acres of conservation land in two adjacent Flagler County parks. The Atlantic Ocean beaches are just minutes away. There are also two recreation centers providing endless activities.
The Club at Grand Haven is a central focus. Here residents, members and their families can relax, meet new people, enjoy excellent recreational facilities and participate in a variety of programs and activities.
There is also a challenging Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course that is designed around the area’s lush natural wetlands. Three of its three holes are set along the Intracoastal Waterway. Send me more information about this Grand Haven Discovery Visit!