A Premier Gated, Club Community
Grand Haven is one of the Palm Coast’s premier gated, club communities.
Featuring 1,400 acres of property and 19 villages within its master plan, the community is known for having one of the most breathtaking settings on the Intracoastal Waterway. A seamless blend of intertwining neighborhoods, natural preserves and inspiring golf vistas make it so.
Take advantage of Grand Haven’s gorgeous ICW location.
Natural assets include 4,000 acres of conservation land in two adjacent Flagler County parks. The Atlantic Ocean beaches are just minutes away. There are also two recreation centers providing endless activities. Send me more information about Grand Haven!
The Club at Grand Haven
The Club at Grand Haven is a central focus. Here residents, members and their families can relax, meet new people, enjoy excellent recreational facilities and participate in a variety of programs and activities.
Grand Haven features a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course.
There is also a challenging Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course that is designed around the area’s lush natural wetlands. Three of its holes are set along the Intracoastal Waterway.
Casually Elegant Golf Clubhouse
The Clubhouse at Grand Haven offers beautiful views of the Intracoastal Waterway, excellent food and beverage and great service are on the menu daily. A top-notch chef and dedicated team bring flair to the not-so-typical offerings and atmosphere.
The social center of the community is the cluhouse.
Dining venues include a main dining room with full bar & lounge, inside seating and expansive patio area with full service menu for lunch and dinner served daily.
There is also a casual grill for breakfast and lunch service. Daily service is open to residents, club members and guests. Special Event facilities are available for weddings and corporate functions. Send me more information about Grand Haven!
The Village Center
Village Center at Grand Haven is the community’s premier gathering place. It features excellent dining, meeting facilities, fitness, aquatics, and first-class sport facilities.
A variety of events and activities are programmed every month. Some key amenities include a large resort-style pool and sun deck, plus tennis and pickleball courts and various other outdoor games.
Extensive sidewalks and trails course through the community.
For the more fitness-oriented, residents go to the Creekside Athletic Center which is located at Grand Haven’s north entrance. It is connected to other major amenity centers by the extensive sidewalks and trails that run throughout Grand Haven.
This center features a fitness center, swimming pool and several outdoor game courts. There is also an indoor lounge and game room. Send me more information about Grand Haven!
Walking trails put all amenities within reach.
- Over 1,400 acres of property and 19 villages within master plan
- Golf course condos and villas starting in the $200,000a
- Single-family homes
- Large estates along Intracoastal Waterway
- Homesites starting at $80,000
- Grand Haven Builders design and build custom residences
- Several models open daily
- Send me more information about Grand Haven!
The Village Center features lighted, Har-Tru tennis courts.
- Private, gated resort community with 24-hour security
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Driving range, practice putting green, GPS-enabled carts
- Cubhouse on the Intracoastal Waterway,
- Esplanade trails along a mile of ICW frontage
- Village Center at Grand Haven
- Dining, meeting facilities, fitness, aquatics, first-class sport facilities
- Events and activities programmed regularly
- Large resort-style pool and sundeck
- Tennis and pickleball courts
- Creekside Athletic Center
- Indoor lounge and game room
- Outdoor game courts
- Fitness center and swimming pool
- Connected to other major amenity centers by sidewalks and trails
- Grand Haven Clubhouse dining
- Views of the Intracoastal Waterway
- Main dining room with full bar & lounge,
- inside seating and expansive patio area
- European Cafe at The Village Center
- Offers breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual setting
- Daily service open to residents and their guests
- Send me more information about Grand Haven!
Grand Haven is located in Flagler County which is ideally located within an hour of both Orlando and Jacksonville.
The community is also just a half-hour from the nation’s oldest city, St. Augustine, and world-famous Daytona Beach.
Flagler County offers has 19 miles of pristine beaches.
The Atlantic coast that stretches all along Flagler County’s eastern border has 19 miles of pristine beaches and unspoiled coastline. Send me more information about Grand Haven!
The Intracoastal Waterway, or ICW, adds waterfront to many Flagler County properties and communities, including Grand Haven.
There are two convenient bridges over the Intracoastal Waterway, providing access to our 19 miles of beaches, plus access to parks and the ICW for water sports and fishing.
Flagler Beach is the largest of the small towns along the coast of Flagler County, featuring a vibrant art community, unique shops and restaurants, along with the iconic Flagler Beach fishing pier.
Palm Coast: Small Town Feel
Palm Coast offers a small-town feel with all the conveniences of the city, including excellent medical facilities, great schools, an active business environment, cultural attractions, plus abundant shopping and dining venues.
Many excellently maintained city and county parks have it for you! Some of their features include public boat launches, fishing docks, sports fields, a skate park, mountain bike trails, plus extensive multi-use paths. Send me more information about Grand Haven!
Experience Palm Coast
Take a look at Grand Haven with this Discovery Package.
Grand Living Realty is offering a special Discovery Package for two so you can experience this world-class community firsthand.
Featuring 1,400 acres of property and 19 villages within its master plan, the community is known for having one of the most breathtaking settings on the Intracoastal Waterway.
A seamless blend of intertwining neighborhoods, natural preserves and inspiring golf vistas make it so. Come see for yourself via the package described below. Send me more information about this Grand Haven Discovery!
Discovery PACKAGE FEATURES:
- One round of golf per person on the Grand Haven members-only Signature Jack Nicklaus Golf Course
- Free lunch voucher for two at the Grand Haven golf clubhouse
- Unlimited access on the day of golf round to the practice area & driving range
- Access to golf club amenities
- Real estate tour with a Grand Living realty representative
- Lodging at the award-winning Hilton Garden Inn at Palm Coast Town Center
- Only $96/Night Per Couple*
- Send me more information about this Grand Haven Discovery!
Package compliments of Grand Living Realty. Call (800) 957-0213 for complete details.
* Includes Golf Club Package and one double occupancy standard room night. Based on Grand Living Realty preferred customer rate and subject to hotel availability and seasonal rate adjustments. Advance reservations for lodging and golf tee times required. Must include a real estate tour to qualify.
- Jacksonville International Airport, 90 miles away
- Orlando International Airport, 90 miles away
- Daytona Airport, 20 miles away