Reynolds Plantation is a lake and golf community offering 117 holes of championship golf on the shores of Lake Oconee. Located 75 miles east of Atlanta via Interstate 20, Reynolds Plantation’s long list of amenities is headlined by five of the best golf course designers in the business—Jack Nicklaus, Bob Cupp, Tom Fazio, Rees Jones and Jim Engh.
In addition to its beautiful setting along more than 374 miles of Lake Oconee shoreline, the community offers residents and guests four marinas, four clubhouses, 16 tennis courts and miles of walking trails, engaing natural scenery and a Ritz-Carlton Lodge for vacationers and real estate prospects.
Stay’n Play Package
This value-priced Stay’n Play package makes a great getaway for friends and family or an ideal gift for the golfer in your life.
Play your choice of Jack Nicklaus’ famed Great Waters, Jones’ brilliant Oconee course, Fazio’s award-winning National course or Bob Cupp’s dual masterpieces, The Plantation and The Landing. With unlimited same-day repeat play and a special rate on additional day of arrival or departure rounds, this package offers a great way to experience Reynolds Plantation.
“The Traditions Package” includes:
- Deluxe accommodations in a Reynolds Plantation cottage or condominium
- Includes daily housekeeping, fully equipped kitchen, living, dining and outdoor living areas
- Full southern-style breakfast daily at the Plantation Clubhouse
- One Round of golf: Select from The Plantation Course, The Landing, The National, Great Waters*, and The Oconee*
- Complimentary replay on same course, same day
- Access to practice range and putting green
- Additional round of golf on day of departure or day of arrival for $99 per person
- Starting at $279 per person per night
To book by phone, please call (800)901-1204 between the hours of 8am and 6pm Eastern Time or fill out the inquiry form.