Reynolds Lake Oconee is a lake and golf community offering 117 holes of championship golf on the shores of Lake Oconee.
Located 75 miles east of Atlanta via Interstate 20, Reynolds Lake Oconee’s long list of amenities is headlined by five of the best golf course designers in the business—Jack Nicklaus, Bob Cupp, Tom Fazio, Rees Jones and Jim Engh. Send me more information about Reynolds Lake Oconee!
Reynolds enjoy more than 374 miles of shoreline.
Reynolds Lake Oconee Lake & Golf Views
In addition to its beautiful setting along more than 374 miles of Lake Oconee shoreline, the community offers residents and guests four marinas, four clubhouses, 16 tennis courts and miles of walking trails, engaing natural scenery and The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee for vacationers and real estate prospects.
Most of the homesites and cottages now offered at Reynolds Lake Oconee overlook either the lake or one of six championship golf courses. Some even offer a combination of both golf and lake. Send me more information about Reynolds Lake Oconee!
Reynolds Lake Oconee–where generations come together.
Take the grandkids tubing or invite your neighbors for a moonlight cruise. Finish the day watching the sun set on Lake Oconee from your back porch. Whether you live on the lake or not, Reynolds Lake Oconee’s four full-service marinas assure that access to the lake is easy for everyone.
And whatever the view, year-round residences and vacation homes here blend in with the natural surroundings and offer easy access to all amenities. Southern Living Magazine chose Reynolds Lake Oconee as the location home for its renowned Idea House. Send me more information about Reynolds Lake Oconee!
Sit back and relax on your porch at Reynolds Lake Oconee.
Six World-Class Golf Courses
- The Preserve Course by Bob Cupp
This 6,698-yard, par-72 course at Reynolds Lake Oconee was originally designed by noted architect Bob Cupp along with U.S. Open champions Fuzzy Zoeller and Hubert Green. In addition to hosting a Quick Six, The Preserve course takes advantage of the natural rolling topography with the end result being an immensely playable course with back tees challenging enough for low handicappers and forward tees forgiving enough for beginners.
- The Landing
The original golf course built at Lake Oconee, The Landing made its landmark debut in 1986, setting the stage for what has become a premier golf destination. The par-72 course, which plays to a maximum of 7,048 yards, was designed by award-winning architect Bob Cupp.
Reynolds means great golf and great lake views.
- Great Waters by Jack Nicklaus
A Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course that introduced the Golden Bear’s design work to Lake Oconee in 1992, Great Waters has a dramatic layout that offers some of the most breathtaking golf scenery in the Southeast. Consistently ranked among the top 100 courses in the nation, Great Waters earned the distinction from LINKS magazine as one of the “10 most significant and influential courses of the past two decades.”
- The National by Tom Fazio
This Tom Fazio-designed course features three distinct nine-hole layouts fashioned from the richly colored textured “paints” of grass, sand, trees and water found in the hardwood forests and rolling terrain of the region. Impressive changes in elevation, dense forests and breathtaking views make this award-winning 27-hole course a true masterpiece.
- The Oconee Course by Rees Jones
Defined by the dramatic routing along the Lake Oconee shoreline, this Rees Jones design is a true risk/reward layout. The Oconee course offers inspiring lake views while presenting options to play shots over inlets of Lake Oconee or carry corners of tree-lined doglegs.
- The Creek Club
Reserved for Member-only play, The Creek Club captures the natural essence of the undulating terrain unique to the Lake Oconee region. Golf course architect Jim Engh utilized the innate detail of the property, which lends itself to spectacular viewing corridors from endless angles. Send me more information about Reynolds Lake Oconee!
- Cottages & Condos from the $100,000s to over $700,000
- Homes from the $300,000s to over $3 million
- Homesites from the $12,000 to over $1 million
- Customizing options for both homesites and golf homes available
- Gated, master-planned golf and lakefront community
- 374 miles of shoreline
- 24-hour security
- 11 distinctive on-site culinary venues
- The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee
- 251 sumptuous guest rooms, 26,000-sf spa
- The Lake Club Wellness Center
- Fitness facilities offer advanced cardio equipment from Matrix, Technogym and Life Fitness.
- Member-only club 20-meter indoor and two outdoor pools
- Award-winning tennis center
- 16 tennis courts, clay and hard surface
- Spa services, including massages and reflexology
- Four full-service marinas with dry storage for more than 200 boats
- Over 40 self-organized member clubs
- The Linger Longer Living Cultural Series, featuring exhibitions, performances, lectures, author meet-and-greets
Life at Reynolds is all about lakeside living–golf, boating & more.
Located within Georgia’s inland coast, Reynolds is surrounded by vibrant small towns and thriving cities. With an abundance of Southern zest and hospitality, Reynolds is perfectly situated near a wide variety of schools, performing arts and entertainment facilities, and health centers. Reynolds is just 85 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the busiest airport in the world.
Awards & Honors
- Top 50 Tennis Destinations in the World, Roger Cox and Tennis Resorts Online, 2017
- “Top 100 You Can Play” – GOLF Magazine, 2016-2017
The Reynolds Lifestyle Package
Reynolds Lake Oconee Properties is extending a special offer for those interested in real estate opportunities to experience this community of uncommon character.
Specially priced Real Estate Lifestyle Package includes:
- Private real estate overview of Reynolds Lake Oconee
- Up to three nights at The Ritz-Carlton® or a fully furnished cottage or condominium
- Southern-style breakfast each day
- Two rounds of golf on one of our award-winning courses
- $75 club credit toward dining or merchandise
- Two-hour boat rental to explore Lake Oconee
- Send me more information about Reynolds Lake Oconee!
Stay & Play Package
Stay & Play Package
The Stay & Play Package is the perfect immersion into Reynolds Lake Oconee to experience our top-ranked golf courses and private accommodations in a cottage or condominium. This offer provides the option to play The Landing, The National, The Oconee or The Preserve course, all while enjoying the breathtaking scenery on Lake Oconee, unmatched amenities and the Southern hospitality that Reynolds has to offer. Enjoy one round of golf per person for each night of stay, as well as replay rounds available at special rates. Send me more information about Reynolds Lake Oconee!
- Greene County Airport
- Atlanta’s Hartsfield Airport