Reynolds Lake Oconee is a lake and golf community offering 117 holes of championship golf on the shores of Lake Oconee.
Located 75 miles east of Atlanta via Interstate 20, Reynolds Lake Oconee’s long list of amenities is headlined by five of the best golf course designers in the business—Jack Nicklaus, Bob Cupp, Tom Fazio, Rees Jones and Jim Engh. Send me more information about Reynolds Lake Oconee!
Reynolds enjoy more than 374 miles of shoreline.
Reynolds Lake Oconee Lake & Golf Views
In addition to its beautiful setting along more than 374 miles of Lake Oconee shoreline, the community offers residents and guests four marinas, four clubhouses, 16 tennis courts and miles of walking trails, engaing natural scenery and The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee for vacationers and real estate prospects.
Most of the homesites and cottages now offered at Reynolds Lake Oconee overlook either the lake or one of six championship golf courses. Some even offer a combination of both golf and lake. Send me more information about Reynolds Lake Oconee!
Reynolds Lake Oconee–where generations come together.
Take the grandkids tubing or invite your neighbors for a moonlight cruise. Finish the day watching the sun set on Lake Oconee from your back porch. Whether you live on the lake or not, Reynolds Lake Oconee’s four full-service marinas assure that access to the lake is easy for everyone.
And whatever the view, year-round residences and vacation homes here blend in with the natural surroundings and offer easy access to all amenities. Southern Living Magazine chose Reynolds Lake Oconee as the location home for its renowned Idea House. Send me more information about Reynolds Lake Oconee!
Sit back and relax on your porch at Reynolds Lake Oconee.
Six World-Class Golf Courses
- The Preserve Course by Bob Cupp
The Preserve course was the first to debut at Reynolds Lake Oconee in 1988. The layout, a creation of designer Bob Cupp along with PGA Tour professionals Fuzzy Zoeller and Hubert Green, was immediately honored as one of GOLF Magazine’s top 10 new courses in the country.
- The Landing
A traditional par-72, The Landing will test your skills every time you tee off with exciting carries over the water and demanding approaches. Your efforts are rewarded with stunning, forest-lined fairways, gently rolling hills and gorgeous lakefront vistas.
Reynolds means great golf and great lake views.
- Great Waters by Jack Nicklaus
When the Jack Nicklaus-designed Great Waters course opened in 1992, it was named one of the top 10 new courses in the U.S. by Golf Magazine. Great Waters has hosted the PGA Professional National Championship and qualifying stages for the Andersen Consulting World Championship of Golf.
- The National by Tom Fazio
A 7,015-yard, par-72 test from the back tees, Reynolds National features two holes directly on Lake Oconee, a 19,000-acre lake that is the second largest in Georgia. Dense forests of hardwoods, pines, flowering wild dogwoods and some of Lake Oconee’s most dramatic lakefront topography make the course one of the prettiest in Georgia, if not all of the South.
- The Oconee Course by Rees Jones
The Oconee Course was designed by Rees Jones. The championship layout serves as the centerpiece of the 250-room The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee. It’s a course for everybody, says Jones, with major tournament length and forward tees measuring less than 5,200 yards.
- The Creek Club
The Creek Club Course opened for member play in 2007. Reynolds Lake Oconee’s first-ever member only course, it was designed by 2003 Golf Digest “Architect of the Year” Jim Engh. Send me more information about Reynolds Lake Oconee!
Sample home shows the Reynolds style and landscaping.
- Cottages & Condos from the $100,000s to over $700,000
- Homes from the $300,000s to over $3 million
- Homesites from the $12,000 to over $1 million
- Customizing options for both homesites and golf homes available
Friendships grow by firelight and under the stars.
- Gated, master-planned golf and lakefront community
- 374 miles of shoreline
- 24-hour security
- 18-hole, championship Preserve course, designed by Bob Cupp with Fuzzy Zoeller and Hubert Green
- 18-hole, championship Landing course, designed by Bob Cupp
- 18-hole, championship Great Waters, designed by Jack Nicklaus
- 27-hole, championship National course, designed by Tom Fazio
- 12-acre practice area
- 18-hole, championship Oconee course, designed by Rees Jones
- Reynolds Kingdom of Golf presented by TaylorMade
- 18-hole, championship member-only Creek Club, designed by Jim Engh
- The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee
- 251 sumptuous guest rooms, 26,000-sf spa
- The Lake Club Wellness Center overlooking Lake Oconee
- Member-only club
- Indoor and two outdoor pools
- Award-winning tennis center
- Swim, fitness and tennis center
- 16 tennis courts, clay and hard surface
- Spa services, including massages and reflexology
- Four full-service marinas with dry storage for more than 200 boats
- Fine and casual dining facilities in four clubhouses
- Miles of walking trails
- 30 self-organized member clubs
- Event programs
- Exhibitions, performances, lectures, author meet-and-greets
- Dinners and instructional events, including the popular Linger Longer Living cultural series
Life at Reynolds is all about lakeside living–golf, boating & more.
Lake Oconee, the second largest lake in Georgia, is home to more than just lakefront residences. It permeates daily life at Reynolds Lake Oconee.
Just look out your kitchen window to view a graceful blue heron glide across the water or watch kayaks glide silently across the water. Experience the quiet calm that comes from a morning spent with a fishing rod in your hand. It’s all part of the lakeside living at Reynolds Lake Oconee.
Awards & Honors
- Named to ’12 Best Private Golf Communities,’ by Forbes.com, 2011
- Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf Courses
- Ranked No. 1 on GolfCourseHome Network’s ‘Best of the Best’ list, 2008-2010
- Selected to the GCH Dream 18, Hole No. 18, by GolfCourseHome Network, 2010
- Top 10 U.S. Golf Communities, TRAVEL + LEISURE Golf, 2009
- “Best of the Best” Premier Properties, LINKS Magazine, 2009
- “Readers Choice Award” Top Golf Resort, GolfWorld, 2009
- Golf Course/Facility of the Year, National Golf Course Owners Association, 2008
Reynolds Lake Oconee, Greensboro, GA has attractively priced The Traditions Package it offers to stay-and-play golfers. You receive deluxe accommodations in a Reynolds Lake Oconee cottage or condominium and a daily Southern-style breakfast at the Eighty8 Kitchen + Cocktails.
You also enjoy use of community amenities, including a round of golf on The Preserve, The Landing, Great Waters or The Oconee course, access to practice range and putting green, plus an additional round of golf on day of arrival or day of departure. Cost is $229/person/night. Send me more information about Reynolds Lake Oconee!
Stay & Play Package
Reynolds Lake Oconee, Greensboro, GA presents its Traditions Package, starting at $279 per person per night. Play your choice of Jack Nicklaus’ famed Great Waters, Jones’ Oconee course, Fazio’s award-winning National course or Bob Cupp’s dual masterpieces. It includes deluxe lodging in a Reynolds Lake Oconee cottage or condo, Southern-style breakfast daily plus access to practice complex.
With unlimited same-day repeat play and a special rate on additional day of arrival or departure rounds, this package offers a great way to experience Reynolds Lake Oconee. Send me more information about Reynolds Lake Oconee!
- Greene County Airport
- Atlanta’s Hartsfield Airport