530 Island Circle East, Dataw Island, SC 29920
Asking Price: $399,900 Beds/Baths: 3 BRs/ 2 BAs
This attractive home at 530 Island Circle East is in a distinctive setting views of three fairways and of Dataw Island specimen live oaks, as well.
Magnificent sunrises can be seen from nearly every room of this remarkable home. It offers a distinctive, one-level Southern Living floor plan that features three bedrooms on the main floor for easy, no-stairs living. Send me more information about this home in Dataw Island!
KEY FEATURES: 530 Island Circle East
The open plans includes walls of glass to enjoy the natural view.
- Views of three fairways on the Dataw Island golf course
- Nine- to 20-foot vaulted ceilings
- Spacious living room w/ fireplace
- Gable end of living room is a wall of glass w/ fairway views
- Island kitchen w/ abundant cabinets, premium granite countertops, stainless appliances
- Light-filled dining area adjoins kitchen
- Large deck w/ built-in seating
- Spacious, inviting back yard
- Attached two-car garage w/ plenty of workshop space
- Send me more information about this home in Dataw Island!
> More Community Information: Dataw Island, SC
About Dataw Island
Dataw Island, SC: Water views, championship golf.
Located just outside of historic Beaufort and bounded by the Morgan River and Jenkins Creek, Dataw Island offers superlative golf, a wide range of watersports, excellent club facilities and gracious homes.
Residents enjoy it all in the casual lifestyle and abundant, natural beauty found only in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. Send me more information about this home in Dataw Island!
Waterviews & More
The Cotton Dike course emerged from the coastal marshes.
Almost half of Cotton Dike’s 18 holes lie along the marsh and Jenkins Creek. In 2011 Cotton Dike underwent a multi-million dollar rebuild and re-grassing of its greens and reopened to much fanfare.
Morgan River, designed by Arthur Hills, is narrower than Cotton Dike and demands greater accuracy. The beauty of the course is dramatic with breaks in stands of massive oaks creating frames for waterviews of the Morgan River and the savannahs beyond. Send me more information about this home in Dataw Island!