* Today’s New Real Estate Deals & Travel Specials
* Community News and Updates
* Special Community Events
* Top 10 Most Visited Communities in November
* Best Travel & Real Estate Deal Shorts…
* Watch for our next issue, coming Friday, December 9th!
Good Morning! Welcome to the new GolfCourseHome.com! Please check out the site and play around with its features–and in the coming weeks there will be more, including video. Our news today features a new homesite release at Branson Creek on the No. 1 rated course in Missouri, plus events, course rankings, community updates and more. And, please give us feedback on the new site!
>> Real Estate Deals
> The Communities at Branson Creek, Hollister MO has just released 43 lots in its Pinnacle Subdivision located directly on Branson Creek Golf Course, the Number 1 Rated Golf Course in Missouri.
As a special incentive, get free homeowners association dues for a year, if a homesite lot is purchased by the end of this year. Send me more information about Branson Creek!
> Penn National, Fayetteville, PA reports that resale home sales have been steady this year, with buyers taking advantage of the economy and purchasing at attractive prices.
There are no time restrictions for building at Penn National and there is no Pennsylvania state tax on retirement income, making Penn National an excellent consideration for your retirement location. Send me more information about Penn National!
> Woodside Plantation, Aiken SC is proud to report that The Reserve Country Club has once again been ranked as one of the Top 25 Golf Courses in South Carolina by Golf Digest.
This ranking has been achieved through continual dedication by the developer to maintain and enhance the golf facilities.
In a recent survey, 97% of members expressed complete satisfaction with The Reserve’s golf course conditions. Send me more information about Woodside Plantation!
> Hampton Hall, Bluffton SC has partnered with the Bluffton Self Help Toy Drive again this holiday season. Residents are signed up to purchase toys and place them, unwrapped, in a plastic bag for pickup on Dec. 10 from 10 a.m. to noon.
Collins Group Realty will provide the truck to pick up the toys and deliver them to Bluffton Self Help. This is a unique honor for Hampton Hall to be selected. Send me more information about Hampton Hall!
> Indian River Colony Club, Melbourne FL is conducting its well-attended IRCC Artists in Residence program, featuring a roster of talented artists-in-residence. Classes and presentations are ongoing in the Art Studio Building.
Residents will work with artist Pearl Ollie on Wednesdays from 2 to 4 p.m. studying oil, acrylic and watercolor. Artist Lisa Mistuik is featured on Tuesdays from 1 to 3 p.m., working in oil and acrylic. Send me more information about Indian River Colony Club!
> Colleton River Plantation, Bluffton, SC invites its golfing members to be part of a Player Research Testing project conducted by Titleist.
The final of two scheduled test opportunities is Wed., Dec. 7 from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the Nicklaus Course range. Titleist R&D will be there to collect data on launch conditions of various players using their own clubs.
All participants will receive a sleeve of 2011 ProV1 or ProV1 upon completion. Send me more information about Colleton River Plantation!
> Sun City Vistoso, Oro Valley AZ and its Continuing Studies program for residents features a popular course in Astronomy.
With clear, dark desert skies and first-rate observatories, Tucson is often referred to as the Astronomy Capital of the World.
Guest speakers, member presentations, videos, star parties, and trips to nearby observatories help members appreciate the night sky and the workings of the universe. Send me more information about Sun City Vistoso!
> Anderson Creek Club, Spring Lake, NC’s Spotlight Property is 15 London Way —a 3BR, 2.5-BA model home at 2,100 sf. Priced at just $248,900, this Edenton design has hardwood flooring, a master suite w/whirlpool jacuzzi tub and a finished rec room. Send me more info…
> Solivita, Poinciana FL’s Winter Visitation Package features a package of 3 days/2 nights for $139 until March 1, 2012. Benefits include lodging onsite in a fully furnished home, comp lunch and dinner, use of all recreational facilities. Send me more info…
> Sea Pines, Hilton Head, SC’s New Year’s Weekend at The Inn at Harbour Town is Fri., Dec. 30-Sat., Dec. 31. Package, priced at $249 per night, includes a 3-course New Year’s Eve dinner for 2 at the Harbour Town Grill or Topside Restaurant. Send me more info…
1. River Strand, Bradenton, FL – Up from No. 4
2. Harbour Ridge Yacht & C.C, Stuart, FL
3. Sea Pines Plantation, Hilton Head Island, SC
4. Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club, Naples, FL – Up from No. 5
5. PGA Village, Port St. Lucie, FL – Up from No. 6
6. Victoria Park, Deland, FL – Up from No. 9
7. Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club, Ocala, FL – New to the Top 10
8. The Landings, Skidaway Island, GA – Up from No. 12
9. Quail Ridge Country Club, Boynton Beach, FL – Up from No. 15
10. Woodside Plantation, Aiken, SC
The Next 5 Most Visited Communities
11. Isleworth Country Club, Windermere, FL – New to the Top 15
12. Dominion Valley Country Club, Haymarket, VA
13. The Cliffs at Glassy, Greenvile, SC – Up from No. 14
14. Grand Haven, Palm Coast, FL – New to the Top 15
15. The Links at Gettysburg, Mount Joy Township, PA – New to Top 15
Coming Soon to GolfCourseHome
- Stuart Yacht & CC, Stuart, FL
- Aberdeen Golf & Country Club, Boynton Beach, FL
- The Resort at Eagle Mountain Lake, TX