13 Osprey Lane, Daufuskie Island, SC 29915
Asking Price: $425,000 Beds/Baths: 3 BRs/ 3.5 BAs
This 2,585-sf Charleston-style home at 13 Osprey Lane is set within the South Carolina island community of Haig Point. A major benefit of this three-bedroom home is its inspiring deepwater views and clear vistas of holes No. 2 and 3 of the community’s Osprey golf course, which was designed by Rees Jones.
Additional pluses include fresh paint, new carpet and fine millwork throughout the home. This Osprey Lane property would make a great primary or secondary home with the further benefit of a private swimming pool reserved for the neighborhood’s homeowners. Send me more about this home in Haig Point!
FEATURES: 13 Osprey Lane, Haig Point, SC
Enjoy tranquil views from the porch.
- Fine lake & lagoon views, plus golf course views of two fairways
- Open island kitchen w/ adjacent sunlit breakfast space
- Master bedroom w/ gas fireplace
- Chair rail, decorative baseboard, crown molding, other fine millwork
- Fresh paint, new carpeting
- Osprey Lane neighborhood has its own private pool club for homeowners
- Master bath w/ roman tub, glass-enclosed step-in shower
- Great room w/ marble-bordered fireplace
- Send me more about this home in Haig Point!
> More Community Information: Haig Point Club, Daufuskie Island SC
About Haig Point
Haig Point is set in a serene, natural location.
Haig Point is a serene and nature-loving community set on the sea island of Daufuskie Island. Without a causeway connecting it to the mainland, Daufuskie is accessible only by a private ferry system originating from Hilton Head, creating the ultimate private getaway. Send me more about this home in Haig Point!
Endless Days on the Water
The water is all around, ready for crabbing, beaching and more.
Haig Point is an ideal place for anyone who savors long days on the water. Sailboat races, kayaking and jet skis are constant sights on the waves of Calibogue Sound and the Intracoastal Waterway. Send me more about this home in Haig Point!